Hillside strangler.

This blond is an image of Jane King, an alleged victim of the so-called Los Angless Strangler. The trial transcript waa 50,000 pages, and I have most. It is doubtful Buono had anything to do with the killing except to help move the body. Jane posed nude the previous month in a bondage magazine, for a photographer with the nom-de-plume of "John Savage", and was somewhat mentally retarded. She never had a social security number. And worked as a prostitute. Her roomate was later convicted of a sexually motivated homicide. The trial was rigged and the main witness (Marcuse Cambden) was brought out of a mental institution and the jury was not told this. Buono ran a prostitution ring and the women who worked for him testified he was very good to them "except he got mad when we are pizza or jelly donuts" said one of them. "He didn't us to get fat" I have her sequesterd testimony. All of the victims were sodomized. Bianchi waa linked to eight other homicides, including five in New York State, and was never prosecuted. All had been strangled and sodomized and dumped. I have Buono's rap sheet and he never commited a violent crime. His offenses involved auto theft. He han a chop shop. An attorney named Brustman originally had the case as a defense guy and lost all the crime scene and autopsy photos, did not interview Buono for quite a while and was relieved by the judge as "ineffective counsel". The book on the killings is bullshit.

Old pictures that I've run through AI upscaling

Here is a link to an album of the original files

Original pics
Most of these are from a large (table-top) German book of forensic medicine, published in 1930. It is available in the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. In the book there is an extensive story (in German) regarding how these individuals died

This blond is an image of Jane King, an alleged victim of the so-called Los Angless Strangler. The trial transcript waa 50,000 pages, and I have most. It is doubtful Buono had anything to do with the killing except to help move the body. Jane posed nude the previous month in a bondage magazine, for a photographer with the nom-de-plume of "John Savage", and was somewhat mentally retarded. She never had a social security number. And worked as a prostitute. Her roomate was later convicted of a sexually motivated homicide. The trial was rigged and the main witness (Marcuse Cambden) was brought out of a mental institution and the jury was not told this. Buono ran a prostitution ring and the women who worked for him testified he was very good to them "except he got mad when we are pizza or jelly donuts" said one of them. "He didn't us to get fat" I have her sequesterd testimony. All of the victims were sodomized. Bianchi waa linked to eight other homicides, including five in New York State, and was never prosecuted. All had been strangled and sodomized and dumped. I have Buono's rap sheet and he never commited a violent crime. His offenses involved auto theft. He han a chop shop. An attorney named Brustman originally had the case as a defense guy and lost all the crime scene and autopsy photos, did not interview Buono for quite a while and was relieved by the judge as "ineffective counsel". The book on the killings is bullshit.
This case, as is with many sexually related cases, was "sequestered". In this case the public is denied all access to the records, even under a freedom of information act. Contrary to popular belief there is only a transcript publicly available unless there is an appeal. I applied to a judge who granted such access provided the material waa examined in an office nearby and he had to approve photocopying of the records. This was fifteen years after the trial, and he revoked the sequestration order. Some of the autopsy slides were in the file, but I could not copy slides. Jane King had a bloody gaped anus. And marks on her wrists from being tied. I visited where Jane lived and interviewed her neighbors. Buono vehemently denied involvement in the murders until the day he died. I interviewed one of the prostitutes he employed (her name and address were in the court records) and she said "Angelo was extremely well endowed and could stay hard for hours." She had nothing bad to say about him, and expressed disbelief he had committed the crime. That interview cost me fifty bucks. I had intended to write a book about the crime, and that was the reason I went into such lengths to research the case.

Back