Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I hope gibing like her/him.

:sm (41):

I can't tell whether it was a woman who wanted to be a man or vise versa.

:sm (20):

What do you say, you are more experienced with this.

How can a woman grow a cock???

Its over a decade since I saw something like this so my memory is a bit hazy!! But unless there is a genetic problem - the most common way for this is for a man to have intensive hormone therapy with female hormones and over time the breast tissue (already there) expands tremendously. Its easier for a man to develop breasts - for a woman to have a dick usually requires surgical procedures. My info might be well outdated!!

However - my guess is that this is a guy who has had hormone's to grow his breast. YMMV!!! :)

jon

This lean young man died as a woman - that was his or should I say her dream :sm (20):

I knew you would like him/her.

How does someone born a guy want to be a girl instead?? There aren't too many countries where being a girl is better than being a guy. Add to that, the guy still has a dick but also has boobs? Some redneck thought he had a chick, reached under and got a dick. No wonder the tranny ended up dead. I cant imagine any advantage to being a girl, especially if you were born with a dick. I love my dick and I love being a guy, but to each his/her/it's own I guess. :)

Simply beautiful.
Gibling we have something i common.

I would say it was a guy and probably still is. When woman becomes a man, their genitalia are surgically created by bringing out their sex organs from inside their body. The penis has to be be surgically constructed from surrounding tissue . The penis in the photo appears to be a real one.

The boobs are surgical implants. They are made by placing balloon like pouches under the skin and gradually inflating them with saline. the skin stretches and once there is enough room, they are replaced with saline implants. This guy clearly went overboard. His implants don't look all that natural. He was probably planing to have surgery to convert his penis into a vagina. It would be an extremely expensive procedure.

I imagine he was killed when he came on to a guy who was later surprised by the knotty bits.

Must...not...scream...at all the transphobic ass'es.

all that time to grow thoes tits and wind up dead in your panties in a morge in wet messy panties

Back