Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris Mihailov, 33 from Sofia.

Motorcycle crash this evening.

Last edited:
Viktor Kolev, 15 from Bulgaria.

After multiple suicide attempts yesterday finally succeeded by jumping out a window at school.

His mother posted on facebook that her son believed humantiy had crossed the point of no return and the planet will never be able to recover from the damage we have inflicted on the natural world, the environment and climate. He had read all this on the internet .

is there a link to the news story? handsome guy

Third floor. We have cases here of people jumping from tenth floor whosurvive and recover and are able to walk again and have normal lives.

Still there is the fact that the skull of young people is much softer and easier to crack.

I have tested skulls of dead young men and this is just amazing piece of bone very durable and strong material in some dudes hard to crack even if you hit it hard against a hard surface.

At autopsy you can see skull thickness varies wildly some dudes have very thick skulls but generally in younger lads the skull is thing and easier to break so they are more susceptible to head trauma.

Cracking the skull of a young dead model is awesome the sound is just beautiful and unlike anything else in the world you can't recreate it with any instuments.

It's just music and beauty for me.

If I could I would like to perform autopises on young guys at least until I am 200 years old. I will never get bored of it.

Definately any other trauma on the body is survivable from that height.

Highly unlikely. High-speed impact or high-speed projectile usually do that but in that case blunt head trauma would be more than enough to put him to sleep. The brain cells are killed outright on impact but the skull can remain intact.

Ivan Neev, 23 from Bulgaria.

Crashed his car into a tree.

Vitantonio Capotorto, 27 suicide by parachute jump. Morgue photos and details here.

Milen Tsvetkov, 53 Bulgarian journalist.

Killed last night in Sofia after 22-yo model high on drugs rear-ended him with his powerful Audi Q7 with nearly 100 km/h.

Milen was stopped at a traffic light. Model unscathed.

Driver of AUDI Q7 Kristian Nikolov, 22.

Georgi Koev, 30 from Bulgaria.

Road accident yesterday, he was a pedestrian standing on a bridge when a motorcyclist crashed into a car and then hit him.

Radoslav Venkov, 29 from Bulgaria.

Young dad decided to have fun with a girl he grew up and played together as a kid they met a few weeks ago and secretly arranged to have sex in a car.

In confined space with restricted air flow the car engine was left running while they were fucking and the young couple both suffocated and were found stark naked.

The girl was taken straight to the morgue while Rado was rushed to hospital but passed away and was also later taken to the morgue for an autopsy.

Nice way to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back