DEAD GUYS GEAR.

Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
Would you buy a dead soldiers boots and uniform if it was offered on E Bay Or a bikers leathers ?

This may have been asked before

Outlawbiker

Yes, especially if there is dried blood on them.

I have a black Lycra cycling Pants.He wear this thing in Moment his dying :-(( I never will wash it.

Yes, a dead guys watch if it was digital definitely.

rather would have the next biker to hang be forced to strip his predecessor in the nooses gear off even as his predecessor is still swinging from the gallows. then I keep the gear and if it fits wear it to hang the one that just stripped him. or if it fits one of the boys to hang then that boy gets the pleasure of wearing hanged mans gear.

In the mail today I got a Leather Jacket, Leather Jeans, Leather Shirt and a pair of Tall lace up skinhead boots by Demonia I am about to put on this new gear and go out and play in the mud. It is all Pre Owned so I am wearing some other guys stuff. HOT HOT HOT. I am already dripping pre cum and I haven't put the gear on yet. It is dark and I do not have a camera to take pics in dark.

In the mail today I got a Leather Jacket, Leather Jeans, Leather Shirt and a pair of Tall lace up skinhead boots by Demonia I am about to put on this new gear and go out and play in the mud. It is all Pre Owned so I am wearing some other guys stuff. HOT HOT HOT. I am already dripping pre cum and I haven't put the gear on yet. It is dark and I do not have a camera to take pics in dark.

play in the mud, you need to be wearing them dragged through the mud and strung up by whatever rough enemies an outlaw like you would have hang you.

I did wear them. I smoked my last cigarette. They was executed and fell in the mud. Felt the mud seep into my leather jacket and into the pocket of my leather shirt soaking my pack of cigarettes. Did a death piss in my leather jeans.
Working on a play room with a chain hoist to do hangings with a safety harness under my leathers. Got the doors built just need to hang them.

Sounds like some hot stuff outlawbiker. Love the idea of using the same uniform to hang a man and the one that was hanged just before him.

rather would have the next biker to hang be forced to strip his predecessor in the nooses gear off even as his predecessor is still swinging from the gallows. then I keep the gear and if it fits wear it to hang the one that just stripped him. or if it fits one of the boys to hang then that boy gets the pleasure of wearing hanged mans gear.

I like this idea. Nothing like putting on another guys gear while his shit is still warm. He boots too wet from his piss

I have the worn skinhead boots of a fucker that did hang for real... And they give me alot of special plesure.... :)

The guy that hanged was me... The boots became so special that I get horny when i see them in my closet :)

I love wearing pre-owned gear, and I like to imagine that the last guy died in it. I also created a fantasy about a cursed item of gear that kills whoever wears it.

For sure on the biker leathers. A blood and gore soaked set of dainese, spidi, alpinestars, revit or arlen ness leathers would be incredibly sexy to me!

Back