JamieL

Forum Newcomer
9dde5102b8ed11e283d722000a1f99fc_7.jpg i crept up to the main steps, i knocked on the door and heard foot steps. I hid behind the wall and the door opened, out came Sam, he was wearing his baggy jeans green boxers and had a ak47 over his shoulder, i pushed him down the steps and he fell on his face, he turned round and looked at me, he gasped and tried to untangle his rifle. I got my silencer and fired a bullet in his abs. It hit his stomach and dribbled some blood out of a small hole, he started crying so i fired another bullet that went through his forearm and then in the middle of his pecs. The hole this time was much bigger and more blood ran out. He couched and a fountain of blood came out his mouth. His head dropped to the floor and his legs went limp. I shut the door and went down to his body. I grabbed his arms by the biceps and started to drag him round the corner. Blood was dripping all over me from the holes in his back. I dropped his body by the wall and noticed he was looking at me, he moved his arm so i got my gun and shot him in the forehead, he head jolted back on the ground and his face started to drown in his red thick blood. I looked down at his amazing chest. He was gorgeous. I squeezed his pecs and tweaked his nipples. I got my knife and slit his chest from one nipple to another and then stabbed his chest 20 times over. I left his smashed torso and went towards the house.

Nice story...I bet he never expected his life would be cut short that dark night by your cunning slaughter.

Back