Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman shot in the head

41YwmW2.jpg

This 52-year-old woman has a contact gunshot wound of her right temple. Note how the scalp is split by tears radiating from a central region of the wound where the end of the muzzle of the gun was pressed tightly against the skin. When a gun is fired, a cloud of hot gas is expressed from the end of the muzzle along with the projectile. In a contact gunshot wound of the head, these gases are forced between the scalp and the cranial bones and build up pressure along its path.

Skinny tattoo artist stabbed to death by her ex-boyfriend in Ukraine

Thank you for these pictures. I really like the women with a lot tattoos !! On a dead corpse the tattooed drawings become ephemere and loose its permanent dimension <3

20-year-old Girl Jumped from Building After Cutting her Arm​

More young girls from the same morgue in our Death Eaters club and in our Secret Room.

We are the only site that has more sets from that same morgue both male and female corpses uncenosred.

Steal and repost as much as you want everyone knows by now that we are the only source of such sets.

Experiment with dead woman to study the effect of upright posture on decomposition this was done in Tennessee in 2011. Full collection and more info here.

dfGgEiu.jpg

Case from 2019. Russian model (dead girl leaning forward in purple top and mini skirt, with door opened) had died in a car crash, along with her girlfriend, who was driving the car. Happened in the city of Kazan, Russia. She spend the night together at her girlfriend's place and in the morning her girlfriend was driving her in the direction of her home. Person that leaked the photos is working for the Kazan traffic police and as he had also claimed, according to the text messages on their phones, they were sexually intimate with each other. But both were also dating other men too.

17-year-old Girl Killed in Car Crash​

More gorgeous sets like this in our Secret Room and Death Eaters club. :hearthrob: :Rock2:

beautiful girl.
Wish she could go to heaven.
I want to see more pictures of her.
The stockings are sexy.

EyfxbjQ.png

Yes, I am in your group so what? A lot of groups on VK are after our sets and you are no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back