Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this picture many times, I think it's pretty old. I don't remember if there were more that went along with it or if it's just a random one thrown in with collections. Maybe more in the secret room!

Thank you. :great::party beer:

Sleeping beauty from Russia.

Ih2KdY0.jpg

Not knowing I have necro hard-ons while talking about the abuse of her daughter :O

Still waiting for sleeping beauties, I have 3 funeral directors also eager to have young dead girls to screenshot.
American FDs is still elusive :(

YxNE2CV.png

Indonesia - Pregnant Teenager Stabbed to Death by Her Boyfriend​

AQPUWc3.jpg

On the night of 5th January 2021 in Sei Sikambing B Village, Indonesia a young woman was found dead.

Locals discovered her body in the courtyard of a mosque. She had been stabbed 11 times. During the autopsy it was found the girl was between 3-4 months pregnant.

mp5ZTFX.jpg

Her 30 yo boyfriend was the main suspect.

He was captured on CCTV shortly before the murder and was arrested on the morning of the 10th.

He admitted that they had a fight after he found out the girl was pregnant and he had to marry her and take responsibility for the child.

While the police were searching his home for evidence he attacked them with a machete. He wounded several officers but was shot dead.

The injured officers were taken to the hospital for treatment.

Young woman butchered alive in Brazil and has her feet amputated.

Young woman butchered in bathroom by gang in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back