Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good thanks for reporting this problem. Anyone else having issues with pixhost?

I will use imagebam for this next beautiful set until we know what the problem with pixhost is.

Hanging suicide.

Looks like some autoerotic asphyxiation case or at least final eroticism involved. Where perhaps she was aroused by the thought of it while preparing to hang herself. Why otherwise would a woman on purpose pull up and expose her panties, bud and all lower part? I am a girl and unless I would be aroused on purpose, no way I or other woman would do that and expect to be found like that, if it was just a suicide.

Not good thanks for reporting this problem. Anyone else having issues with pixhost?

I see the same problem on some (strangely on just some) of my posts. White boxes that say "picture removed, pixhost". But when I click it takes me to pixhost and the pic shows ok and as should be. Strange. Perhaps some temp glitch on their part.

Still unable to display pixhost.to !
I see the same problem on some (strangely on just some) of my posts. White boxes that say "picture removed, pixhost". But when I click it takes me to pixhost and the pic shows ok and as should be. Perhaps some temp glitch on their part. Just still click on it and see if it will display on pixhost when it takes you there.

Hi all.

I would like to inform all fans of our morgue collections that we released an exclusive and superb new morgue set in our Death Eaters club.

In fact it is on of the biggests female autopsy sets in our collections available today there are 319 photos in just one autopsy set. All photos are perfect high-res quality.

Shows full autopsy on murdered young girl.

Closeups on feet, face, pussy - everything shown. She was very sweet.
Hi there, i really like this.. can i have all the picture too ? Pleaseee

pixhost is dead for me as well... i think some countries blocked it or something....
I guess (I live in France).

I have a connection error telling me to check my connection. However, this is the only website that I cannot display!

Everyone who is interested in elite or Death Eaters club membership please send me a message.

We take into your account your total reaction score, post count etc so every request must be done via pm. It's useless to ask for account upgrades in thread replies.
may i join your Eaters Club membership ?

How to upload a video? I have a very popular female autopsy video, I don’t know how to upload it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back