Status
Not open for further replies.
I can send you an invite Meatpie!

I just saw on DR their admin mentioned they don't accept members with invites anymore. Damn, I am getting old I used to know everything.

Apologies to everyone for misleading you about DR invites. Still it is hilarious they dedicate entire pages to me on DR.

I was banned from DR for no good reason just hate and have talked with Chris multiple times but he refuses to lift my ban.

lFB9E2b.png

I honestly didn't know about the invites, hilarious :hard lol:

Last edited:
I just saw on DR their admin mentioned they don't accept members with invites anymore. Damn, I am getting old I used to know everything.

Apologies to everyone for misleading you about DR invites. Still it is hilarious they dedicate entire pages to me on DR.

I was banned from DR for no good reason just hate and have talked with Chris multiple times but he refuses to lift my ban.

lFB9E2b.png

I honestly didn't know about the invites, hilarious :hard lol:

Pretty unreal the amount of hate some DR members have built up inside. Especially that Simone lady. :facepalm:

To be honest, I'd probably be pretty frustrated with life too if I spent 12 hours a day staring at videos of people whimpering in pain. :thinking:

Yes and I guess we are all getting fed up with this boring forum drama, COVID-19 and lack of content still I confronted them on the hate issue and tonight their admin Chirs emailed me to say he doesn't hate me or CDG. Yet he called me a fagpie on their board earlier today. :facepalm:

Also turns out I wasn't banned from their forum for being gay but for ripping content. :facepalmh:

Anyway, I am currently negotiating with them to end this unnecessary drama and forum feud and hopefully they will leave us alone.

This year has been so bad and abnormal I resorted to ripping content from DR. Never say never.

Meatpie, I for one now feel more comfortable in paying for The Secret Room etc. due to your honesty about taking some content from DR. It was frustrating previously when you were denying it because let's face it, it was pretty obvious. So I'm happy about that.

I also want the drama between CDG and DR to end because having been a member of both sites for years (mostly lurking), they're both great and I hate seeing the hatred between the two.

Simone, I feel, got unbanned from DR because the site wasn't as active and let's face it, she is in the 1% of people who don't have any better things to do than to spend all of their time trawling the internet for gore so that they can stat pad on a gore site. She talks shit about necros because she is clearly extremely insecure over the fact that she is no better. Like, in the same post where she calls necros disgusting, she brags about being a part of multiple Brazilian gore facebook groups lol, like that's not normal either.

I fully appreciate everything that she posts but I am really tired of her insecure ramblings.

P.S> I know this is going to get screenshot by her and posted on DR; I have no problem repeating all of the above on DR as well.

Well said and yes she did post a screenshot of your post on DR, welcome to the club.

She is pretty boring actually insecure and unhappy child repeating the same shit over and over and calling us necros while she considers herself somehow superior to others and a death researcher - to use her own words whatever that means.

Regarding origin of sets I will repeat this again and it is a fact that we had the same source as some of the most active DR members and there was random duplication of sets appearing on both forums roughly at the same time which was a mere coincidence.

In recent weeks we don't have anything new from our sources so I rip sets from DR, big deal and who cares.

Here is a new set from DR showing suicide jump of young girl.

Well said and yes she did post a screenshot of your post on DR, welcome to the club.

She is pretty boring actually insecure and unhappy child repeating the same shit over and over and calling us necros while she considers herself somehow superior to others and a death researcher - to use her own words whatever that means.

Regarding origin of sets I will repeat this again and it is a fact that we had the same source as some of the most active DR members and there was random duplication of sets appearing on both forums roughly at the same time which was a mere coincidence.

In recent weeks we don't have anything new from our sources so I rip sets from DR, big deal and who cares.

Here is a new set from DR showing suicide jump of young girl.

Lol. Thats going to be the best anime crossover I have ever seen 😄. Maybe we should stop the war and begin to collaborate with DR to get as more interesting cases as possible?

DR are in a difficult situaiton they are a necro site but the admin Chris, mods and Simone treat fellow members like trash and ban and threaten anyone who posts even a hint of a necro comment.

Necro is a dirty word on DR so even though they want to encourage posting they censor hard and ban necros both gay and straight.

CDG is completely different we are light years ahead in that respect as there is absolutely no censorship of any kind here and we are openly necro site.

I'm with Demon, our community doesn't need acceptance from anyone. Most cdg and dr members are decent individuals who just want good content, regardless of their own particular reason.

My advice to necro members on DR is to post here as much as possible. Yes, DR is a great resource, Vedderman and the much maligned Simone are talented content finders. However, you will always be targeted and marginalized on that site, so make your undesirable comments, posts, and threads on cdg, behave when using DR.

Let's make a stout effort to focus on de-escalating with the Reality Gang.

Last edited:
Quality is poor so hard to say. Why do you think it is fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back