Status
Not open for further replies.
Resources are exhausted.
Unless a new series of cold girl pics are supplied, I can't support you anymore.:unsure:

Young girl raped and murdered.

I am looking for a member of
documentingreality.com to send me invite code please.

We are also actively looking for people with access to fresh China sets we can offer you a good price for your efforts. Our sources are exhausted as member kuwa pointed out.

Thanks for your help!

No need to apologize it is the truth. It is a very hard year for our team and many of our sources are struggling or our of work.

I am looking for a member of DocumentingReality forum to send me invite please.

I am looking for a member of DocumentingReality forum to send me invite please.

I don't think they do invites. You're not missing much though, their content is representative of the times.

Search engine searches are much less effective at discovering quality content. Most news outlets have "tightened the fossette" in terms of uncensored HQ photos and video.

DocumentingReality is and always has been just a search engine content sharing forum, the DR of 2020 is not the DR of 2016... because the Google images of 2020 is not the same effective image search tool it was of old.

Their invite system is still active I need someone who is a member there to send me an invite to my email. There is no risk for the person who sends it I am not going to use the name meatpie there.

Otherwise I agree that everything is changed now and forums used to be much more fun and we had a lot more content thanks to better search engines.

Now I too find it hard to find new stuff on google.

Ontop of that the pandemic ruined a lot of our connections and members don't want to upgrade their accounts anymore so we are currently caught up in a death spiral.

We have to stick together and everyone must make an effort to find new material, share and support the community.

There are not many necro censorship-free sites left.

What connections did we have before pandemic? Almost all interesting stuff was posted here that summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back