Status
Not open for further replies.
Young girl found dead in field with superficial suicide attempt marks on arm. An open bottle was found near her purse most likely she drank poison.

Hey guys here is another stupid screenshot from DR.

Aother exciting day today on DR....discussing me and CDG 24/7. :very very bored:

yiRNhkM.png

More like DR is going to be shutting down soon this site is poorly maintained heavily censored repost shithole and once it goes down those same cocksuckers will be begging to come here.

You are right, this is terrible. They want to get everything at once and for free. They do not understand what efforts and funds are spent on purchasing even one such set. For example, in order to get at least one good photo of a female corpse from Brazil / Mexico, I have to shovel several dozen or even hundreds of news pages, and I understand that such efforts are needed, because no one will give you anything just like that. I am sure if your resource disappears, which I certainly would not want, they themselves will not be able to find anything the same way as you find it.

Hope nobody minds if I share some old sets and pictures that newer members might've missed. Some of these date back to when Kiuma and Uncover Reality were a thing and I haven't seen them re-emerging since (though I might've missed them). They might be reposts for some of you though.

Ukraine (Minsk?) - Young woman found outside. Someone mentioned that they look like images from a video but I don't think it ever turned up:

South America? - Two women electrocuted in their car:

Russia - Strangled woman found in forest:

No background/misc.:

fcHONwq.png

Good morning everyone, boring forum wars continue between CDG and DR day and night here is another screenshot from last night.

DR staff continue to claim that we pull sets from their forum and repost here.

For example this hanged beauty appeared on both sites a few days ago.

rOJV3n3.png

As I said before it is a hilarious coincidence that the girl appeared on both sites on the same day. She was planned for release in our Secret Room anyway where we posted the complete photo set.

Also another important point I would like to make is about photo quality and proof that we post from original source not from DR.

Notice file names, image size and image quality.

Since we upload our sets to pixhost the image is not degraded and once you download it you receive it in its original format, size and image quality.

Photos uploaded on DR as attachments are slighlty degraded quality as they are using very old version of a forum software (vbulletin) which automatically degrades image quality to reduce size when photo is uploaded as attachment to their server.

For reasons above I highly recommend downloading photo sets from here to keep in your excellent collections.

More sets soon.

We have nothing to gain with forum war with DR we have our original sources.

Whatever DR members claim that we are pulling sets from their forums is not true, everyone can see that we post regular updates from our own sources.

Thank you for your trust and support for our community.

If you have questions or comments regarding these current forum wars feel free to share.

Unlike DR we don't censor or delete comments. ;)

CDG is a high-end, high-quality website DR have made their choice regarding censorship and treatment of their members long time ago they can never reach us we are miles ahead.

CDG is what it is today thanks for love and support from its members over many years.

Also it takes years of hard work to build connections with morgue workers and police this is another thing DR will never have.

Their admin is lazy and greedy only cares to make money from his dying forum it is sad that people are still buying invite codes and sending him donations.

Just like Mark from BestGore who made members buy him a laptop and then banned them. :very very bored:

We are in no way trying to influence which sites people decide to visit we are not against other websites it is just hilarious that they claim we get our sets from their forums.

rHQNJoB.png

I had those sets before you posted them on DR it was just a coincidence that we shared on the same day. I have nothing more to add and frankly it's best if we leave it at that it's getting pretty boring for everyone.

Hanging suicide.

On the night of 31st July 2020 in Thmor Koul Village, Cambodia 26-year-old factory worker S.L., committed suicide.

Neighbours reported that they heard the young lady arguing with her husband. The man then left the house and a short while later the neighbours went to check on 'S'. They found her dead.

Moments after her husband left the house, 'S' had gone live on FB streaming a video of herself crying and screaming. She then hanged herself.

It's rumoured that she was 3 months pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back