Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pleased to announce updates in our Death Eaters club have resumed with big new autopsy sets and the group is once again open to accept new members after the recent changes we made.

Here is a preview of one of our latest sets which contains nearly 80 uncensored autopsy images in high resolution. The set contains full body shots of the victim on the table before the autopsy begins. We will be soon adding more sets. If you are interested in membership to this group send me a message.

Also keep in mind that our new like button system replaced the reputation bars we had on the old site and these now add to your total points and reaction score.

These are considered by our team when you apply for membership and users with high reaction score and points gathered will get free elite membership first and eventually will gain access to our Death Eaters club.

A lot of people also ask what is the difference between elite membership and Death Eaters club membership.

Death Eaters is a social group where users only share exclusive sets they have managed to gather and find. All content is uncensored and original found nowhere else.

Elite membership gives you unrestricted access across the rest of the site including our Secret Room. Our SR archieves are huge some people on other sites say the biggest on the internet and I tend to agree.

I don't know of any other site with such huge morgue and crime archieve and 90% of our sets are exclusive.

If this is the kind of stuff you are after join us we would love to welcome new members in our brutal club!

I am pleased to announce updates in our Death Eaters club have resumed with big new autopsy sets and the group is once again open to accept new members after the recent changes we made.

Here is a preview of one of our latest sets which contains nearly 80 uncensored autopsy images in high resolution. The set contains full body shots of the victim on the table before the autopsy begins. We will be soon adding more sets. If you are interested in membership to this group send me a message.

Also keep in mind that our new like button system replaced the reputation bars we had on the old site and these now add to your total points and reaction score.

These are considered by our team when you apply for membership and users with high reaction score and points gathered will get free elite membership first and eventually will gain access to our Death Eaters club.

A lot of people also ask what is the difference between elite membership and Death Eaters club membership.

Death Eaters is a social group where users only share exclusive sets they have managed to gather and find. All content is uncensored and original found nowhere else.

Elite membership gives you unrestricted access across the rest of the site including our Secret Room. Our SR archieves are huge some people on other sites say the biggest on the internet and I tend to agree.

I don't know of any other site with such huge morgue and crime archieve and 90% of our sets are exclusive.

If this is the kind of stuff you are after join us we would love to welcome new members in our brutal club!

How old is the victim?

i am glad you enjoyed the autopsy of Chinese girls, so how are you going to kill me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back