Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the feedback, support and comments. Negative comments also help us improve but disrespectful comments towards our team are considered trolling and have no place here no grounds and will not be tolerated.

These are indeed screenshots from exclusive video that was leaked to us by a forensic pathologist. With enough support and donations we will get more.

There is heavy censorship on the internet everywhere these days and they are basically just several websites where you can upload photo of dead pussy then post a sexual comment about it and then shout abuse towards the website admins that it is not enough and you need more.

Prices for posting on completely censorship free website are high for all of us also keep in mind we pay a lof for security and safety of our users.

We need thousands of dollars every month to remain online and we don't display any popup ad or ads within threads like other sites in the genre.
is this still available if it is I may get the elite member

Hello, does someone have the original video of #Grave robbery and maltreatment of corpses?
I downloaded one version from deadlist but it's small size 352 x 288(1.22:1)px.
I saw it's uploaded with 1080p in this thread but the url is already down
Appreciate if you upload the orignal video again.

Can you upload and share that video please?

Regardless the sales tactics used here, I still find this place more free. No social justices pieces of shits being self righteous. This bitch is fucking hot.

Woman hit and killed by a tram in Moscow today.

Thank you for your contributions here akyan and positive words about our community. Sales tactics and support are needed so that you can post on a completely uncensored site like you did right now.

CDG gives you freedom of expression and secuirty. The money our elite members pay benefit the entire community and recently with donations from members we redesigned the entire site uploads and sharing is much faster now and more fun. What we get from donations we put back and this is what makes us strong and gives us freedom nothing goes to me or other staff members.

Our membership fees are normal and you get top notch server speeds and website functions. Over the years we have established good and positive relations with other website owners we are not waging a war against other communities however it is pathetic that Chris, the owner of DR asks for donations and and at the same time doesn't allow freedom of expression on his forums.

Look how much money people donate for that shithole and everything goes to Chris.

Lbty7t2.png

Hopefully someone enjoyed her body thoroughly, judging the pictures she loves to take, her pussy received cum many times.

Yes, it's available.

Wow I don't think I've been able to post since last year...

Anyways, MP do you remember the name of this video? It's from 2018 so I may have it but a file name would help me find it.

Oh yeah and hi. :eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back