Status
Not open for further replies.
The female resident of El Salvador earning a living by sale of clothes on a local flea market - is shot by the unknown at the height of the working day. The police establishes motive and the identity of the murderer.8ZaZk3J_sek.jpgAfGTOXmY0w0.jpgBQzeDOZD78U.jpgCiaz64v9NJc.jpg

Mexico. The girl wrote on the page to Facebook that it was connected with Los Zetas, but now departed from affairs and gave up drug trafficking. Then it was gone, and somewhere in a month with small on its page there was a corpse photo with profound changes of fabrics and the card where the corpse lies. The corpse was found and on tattoos identified that it it also is. They say that she was kidnapped by people from other drug cartel, competitors of Los Zetas, learned the login and the password of a page.
hbw3-oDFENQ.jpgmIT_3aI8ndk.jpgoyqHqTRm0Rk.jpg

The guy has got at night into the apartment of the former cohabitant, having opened a door the key, and killed her when she slept.
TEfcZnO2YXQ.jpgTLndmOELPfI.jpgYyUBOSLZjsM.jpg

To the girl have shot at the head after attempt to strangle. The ex-boyfriend is suspected of crime.
ih_4iZgJ0b8.jpgnuCCvoXHuDg.jpgtaTnYakSMG4.jpg

The 24-year-old girl has been kidnapped for the purpose of repayment, but the family hasn't found money and they were told where to find the daughter's body. The girl has been beaten and buried alive what existence of the earth in airways, in a mouth and nostrils testifies to.
GT-yIewLHE4.jpgmPjz0e7abOc.jpgSPn0P5CAE_M.jpg

My personal message: With regards to the mass posting of videos, I would like to apologize for those who are disturbed. But since videos are allowed in this thread, I will have to do that as long as the videos are relevant to this thread. I post videos case-by-case, and I avoid the assorted mix as much as possible to make the cases describable. I have some videos to post here in the upcoming days, primarily from India.

Anyway, let's move on to this case. A 52-year-old Cambodian woman was found hanged on February 3, 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back