Status
Not open for further replies.
I c posting here. I like this one, semen was found inside her vagina during autopsy. She was fucking an official in the civil district of Lang Dong, most likely to secure contract as Rong He corporation has alot of project in that district. Who killed her and why remains a mystery

Full crime scene and autopsy set on a very beautiful young girl is available n our Death Eaters club and we have even more fresh similar sets in our Secret Room to enjoy during your boring quarantine time. Closeups on feet.

I haven't been on here in a long time so maybe things changed but do you still have to choose between becoming an Elite member or the Death Eaters? DE is expensive but if access was granted to both groups as a DE member, that would be fantastic.

qEqgk0y.jpg

Good to see you back alive and heathy hope you stick around this time we do have incredible new sources yes still you can't expect to come here once in a while leech top notch stuff for free then leave again for a couple of months.

You know the rules by now well enough and a lot of members are saying our prices are low compared to other shit websites that have no sources just dictatorship and censorship and people still buy invite codes and membership and they get nothing in return.

Here at least you know you will get the best sets currently available on the internet some are very recent from 2019 and 2020.

Screenshot is proof of my words this is from DR today.

As I said they too have invite codes and membership fees.

Death Addict no longer accept new members BTW if you haven't heard there were multiple attemepts last couple of weeks to take them down.

And BestGore is for sale.

Not many sites remaining in the genre so support us during this hard time the chinese are now more willing to sell and negotiate it is a great oppurtinity for us to get fresh material for the group. There is absolutely no censorship on our community of any kind.

W3TmNlV.png

Last edited:
You can't win them all, they cannot really impose their view upon you anyways. To each their own and we live in a more peaceful world.

I love looking at beautiful dead women, I wish I could have fucked them before they died, always shake my head in the wastefulness.

You are too tolerant of opression Akyan they don't deserve you.

Full crime scene and autopsy set on a very beautiful young girl is available n our Death Eaters club and we have even more fresh similar sets in our Secret Room to enjoy during your boring quarantine time. Closeups on feet.

How many pics in this set?a preview plz.

Cheated on her boyfriend who was a police officer. He couldn't forgive her.

You can't win them all, they cannot really impose their view upon you anyways. To each their own and we live in a more peaceful world.

I love looking at beautiful dead women, I wish I could have fucked them before they died, always shake my head in the wastefulness.

I've always wondered how great it would feel to have my cock inside a dying woman's pussy just as she was about to breathe her last breath...the convulsions going to feel really good, such a turn on. My favorite vids are when they behead women. Don't they have more vids of snuffs other than just beheading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back