Dead Diaries

postmortem

Forum Regular
A while back I freaked out over privacy issues in videos, so right now I just feel like posting photos instead. Maybe at some point this fear will pass and I will start posting videos again.

Meanwhile I was shot in the head with my hands cuffed behind my back, and then my Dom, who lusts for my dead body for some reason, proceeded to mess around with it and pose it. A lot of groping, sniffing, kissing, licking and sucking was involved, but my dead body of course does not know, care, or judge.

Eventually he blew his load all over my front, landing near pubes, a lot on the stomach and some on chest, but he wiped it off and forgot to take a photo.

Well, he will next time. Being sexually molested, awkwardly posed, discarded, cum-stained corpse is a big turn-on for me.

Sometimes after the wake-up signal Dom gives me I just continue being "dead" because at this point I am into the fantasy so deep, I just want to remain there for a while. Discarded, naked, shamelessly waiting for first responders to arrive.

He sometimes puts his foot on my hip and flips TV channels, or puts a notebook on my body and starts scribbling his work stuff in it. Why waste the furniture?

I intend to keep the photo updates to one thread this time, instead of spamming multiple threads.

It's a shame you feel threatened PM, your videos and your pics are very erotic and clearly tell a sexy tale with a sexy body as the evidence of a HOT DEATH :load: :load:

The nice hi res closeups of your sexy ass and hair filled crack, your plump uncut cock and low hanging meaty balls, your lovely hairy belly and chest all obvious reasons for wanting to 'kill' you and the rewards are.....well.....OBVIOUS! :load: :load:

Stabbed in shower

Thanks, HangTime, Dark Fader (always so generous with compliments), and austinbow :)

I intend every post of mine in this thread to have new material.

With that in mind, I was brutally stabbed in the shower. It was pretty traumatizing for a few seconds, but then I was dead, and so it was ok. And then my dead body was stabbed some more.

If I was alive, I might've thought that my Dom is a bit stab-happy, but my corpse doesn't have any thoughts.

Just left there in the bathtub. Finders, Keepers!

Theatrical blood by "Woochie FX" company.

I would love to play, where are you located? I travel the US for business and would love to catch up when I am in your area.

Just left there in the bathtub. Finders, Keepers!

Where is the bathtub, pm. Because I want to be the one to "find" you!

Thank you Tocater1, yalada, HangTime, milhouse_21 and Dom ;)

@Tocater1: I'm flattered by the attention but my Dom and I are physically exclusive.

Meanwhile this is a short clip of the same scene. Camera keeps re-focusing, we need to fix that.

Awesome pics and vid, very hot fantasies, very well done

Thank you PiercedChest!

Meanwhile I got drowned.

Maybe Dom just wanted to grope my ass in peace? For a couple of hours? I'll never know, because I am dead and don't exist anymore. There's only Dom and this fucktoy that is my dead body, floating face-down in the water.

Last edited:
As you can see, postmortem has one of the hottest body and ass, but he is also incredibly handsome. I wish I could show. ;-)

Thank you, HiGladius :)

This is from scenario which we played, where Dom drugged me, I fall asleep, he cuffs me and starts to molest me, I wake up, jump on my feet, and he stabs me to death on the couch because he's darn tired of it and just wants to make me into a dead fucktoy on which he can cum. After a good amount of molesting and violating this dead body, he actually does.

My body stayed dead and discarded for a long time. Cum dripped off my buttcheek, my side, onto the floor. Dom sat and watched TV.

Last edited:
Filmed in poor lighting, but you can still see Dom's hand fondling my dead handcuffed body.

Back