Darkside?

Darkside is from Scotland.

Rothbury is north east england.

WRONG Meatpie - you will have our Scottish brothers jumping up and down!!!! :)

The UK is made up of 4 separate countries - Scotland is the Northern of the 4 countries - it is NOT a part of England!!! You risk a war by suggesting such a thing!! :)

Sorry guys - he didn't mean it honest!!

jon

"This" in my sentence refers to Rothbury, not Scotland.

I apologize for this misunderstanding. I've reprhased my sentence, absolutely no offence meant.

much clearer m8 :) - phew - war averted - I am climbing out of my bunker :hi3:

tRaoul Moat is from Tyneside, near where I live - be's not from Rothbury which is 30 miles (50 km) away, though apparently he knows it well. And both are northeast England, not Scotland. Darkside is/was from southern Scotland - maybe just over the hills from Rothbury, but in a different country. Wonder what happened to him, hope he's OK

Darkside

Hi guys, I'm back, lets just say I couldn't get to a computer,
Yep i,m watching the news, this guy is only just over the english border, so only about 40 miles away, the latest news is saying he is in a field holding his own gun to his head, ......go on man pull the fucking trigger.

Yup, police have cornered him and his only escape is if he shoots himself in the head.

Welcome back, as you can see you were greatly missed by the community.

Personally, I knew you would show up sooner or later - either here or on the news.

There are several threads about you, this is just one of many.

So what have you been up to?

Hi Meaty, a lot of catching up to do. missed all you guys and all the gen ( gen- gossip, talk, discussions etc.)
Let's just say iv'e been away and not by my choice, but you know what i'm like for getting in to all sorts of difficult situations, but i'm back now better, meaner and sicker than ever, they can't cure me and i won't let them, give me time to catch up on the threads and with some of the old and maybe new friends and lets get the fun back in the forum.
So glad your here and still kicking ass.

ScotchyLand is beautiful. Been mussels picking with my family when I was little there. No, not a Scot.

Back