Dangerous Couple

Sharkbait

Forum Regular
Ryan loved women. Especially older women. His perfect body always made them wet for him, and he loved it. He loved how grateful they were, how turned on they were, by him. He showed off at every opportunity, and tonight was no different. He wore a small vest top as he partied with friends.

tumblr_mprsxeCx111r8x9g8o1_1280.jpg

He kept noticing the same woman all night, eyeing him up. It made him hard as he danced, flexing his muscle at every opportunity. She sat, patiently, gazing at him intently. He sauntered over, after more than a few drinks, and sat down next to her. 'You're fit', he said. She was hot, mid-40s, but with a smoking figure. Blonde hair, nice, big tits and perfect legs. 'Thanksssss,' she teased. 'Wanna get out of here? I have a hotel down the road'.

And with that, they were on their way. Ryan hung back slightly to admire her ass. 'I'm Ryan', he offered, his vision blurring as the alcohol took hold. 'Kirsty', she said, and she walked into the hotel silently. The receptionist gave them a disapproving look as Ryan grabbed her butt as they walked. They got into the elevator and kissed passionately. She rubbed his Ryan's rapidly hardening cock. 'Come on', she said as the elevator opened.

As they got in the hotel room, Ryan kicked off his shoes. 'I need a piss', he said. 'Be naked when I get back'. He went into the bathroom and clumsily stripped off. He took out his phone, admiring his perfect body in the huge mirror. 'I look hot in these briefs', he thought, making a mental note to wear them more often.

tumblr_mprugqiypk1r8x9g8o1_500.jpg

As he came out of the bathroom, she moaned audibly as she saw the young stud, his cock poking out of the top of his tight briefs. She was violently fingering herself as he pulled them down, running onto the bed and sinking his huge young cock into her pussy.

She gasped as he plunged it in, filling her nicely as his perfect ass pumped into her body. She wrapped her legs around him and scratched her way around his back, screaming as his powerful cock consumed her. He looked down at her, and her screams of pleasure turned him on more. She grabbed at his pecs as his face contorted with effort.

Ryan knew he was close, and he made one last drive to get his massive stud cock as far up this bitch as he could. 'Oh fuck', he shouted, as his powerful body began to contort with the throngs of ecstasy.

He barely noticed that she was suddenly looking past him, behind him, and he yelled obscenities as he felt his balls start to unload. The blow to his head came out of nowhere, and he fell to the side of her. Lying on his back, he grabbed the back of his head to stop the bleeding. He saw a huge, hulking figure standing over him, with a hammer in his hand. He struck Ryan's head again, sending his his head flying to the side.

He was still cumming as the man's knife sliced through his cock, and it flew through the air in a spatter of blood and cum.

Untitled-3.jpgUntitled-3.jpg

The figure bared down on him, the man sticking his huge thumbs through the stud's beautiful eyes. He screamed in pain as another blow hit his head.

Ryan was too brain damaged to notice he was now being stabbed to death, his perfect body being shredded as the man screamed, 'SLUT', with each blow. 'SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT!' The man could barely get his belt off quick enough as he pulled his enormous cock out, rubbing it furiously for a few seconds until he blew an enormous load all over the young stud's body.

He turned the hammer around, and with the sharp end, he belted Ryan's face until it was flat, blood, bone and brain spraying the room with each hit. The woman finished herself off to orgasm as she watched.

When the man finally stopped, he looked to the woman, who was idly chewing on the young stud's severed penis. 'I love you honey', he said. 'I love you too baby'.

Ryan was found the next day...

Untitled-2.jpg

WOW! Poor Ryan. I really get off on stories like this, thanks Sharkbait.

Back