D-day: Giving a German soldier a loving farewell

adam89

Forum Newcomer

It was early morning on D-day. After the botched airdrop I found myself alone and wandering the French countryside looking for my unit. As the day broke I stumbled upon three German soldiers lying in a small clearing. Whoever had killed them had moved on, and there was nobody around. The man without a helmet caught my eye, and I went over to look closer. He was a young teenage private, clean shaven and with boyish, hazelnut curls. Judging by his rank insignia, the man in the middle was the young privates sergeant. While also quite young, his face said he had been a hard and abusive superior. As I sat there on my knees, I felt a deep sense of sadness for the young private. Dragged from his home, he had died afraid, unloved and abused.
I decided to give him the care and tenderness he deserved, but never had from his superior. Luckily the sergeant had been shot in the forehead, so his clothes had no bloodstains. I dragged him away from the others and after quickly undressing him, left his naked body in a ditch. As I undressed I felt the chilly morning wind on my skin. The sergeants clothes were not dirty, but reeked of sweat. The men must have been on alert for days and had not had a chance to wash. As I dressed myself in his uniform, my cock tingled thinking about the boots. I grabbed the stinking socks and smelled them before pulling them on my feet. Finally I took the sergeant's boots and buried my face in one of them. Once more my cock tingles as my nose filled with the smell of sweat and leather. Having pulled on the boots I took a few steps around the clearing while I adjusted the shoulder straps on the equipment belt.
Having made myself comfortable in the sergeants clothes, I kneeled next to the young private. Wearing the same uniform, I felt as strong sense of kinship with him, as though I had served with him for years. He was still turned on his side, away from me, and I adjusted his equipment belt to make him look tidy. I started by running my hand through his curly hair, matted with sweat. Running my hand along his body, I grabbed and squeezed his tight, young ass. I leaned over and started kissing his body, from hip to shoulder, all the while letting my hands run free. As I got to his head I started by pressing my face into his neck, kissing and smelling his sweaty skin. After running my nose trough his curls, and playing with his ear, I slowly turned him over on his back. His face was peaceful, as if asleep. I sat astride him and slowly kissed his cold lips, and let my lips run all over his young face. Slowly, I made my way down his body, taking a moment to lay my hand where the bullet had pierced his right lung. As I got to the trousers, I buried my face in his wool clad crotch, before unbuttoning the suspenders and undoing the fly. Slowly pulling down the trousers, I was met with the musky smell that accompanies every soldiers balls. With great tenderness, I held both his hands in mine and took his limp cock in my mouth. After slowly sucking him, I took his balls in my hand and gave them a quick kiss. Continuing down his legs, I finally came to the leather boots. They weren't to dirty, so I kissed my way down and finished by kissing both boot toes. As I slowly pulled of the boots, my heart pounded harder then ever. After savoring the smell of his boots, I lifted both his feet to my chest and, as I sat on my knees, kissed, smelled and bit his stinking feet and thick wool socks. Content, I pulled on his boots again and slowly turned him over on his stomach, face down and with his arms down his side.
Grabbing the wool trousers, I slowly pulled them down to reveal his young, tight ass. Lying on top of him, I whispered a few tender words in his ear, kissed his curly head and opened my own fly. My cock was rock hard and after a few kisses on his but cheeks I separated them and let a long stream of saliva run down into the asshole. I added some more saliva to my cock, but needn't have bothered; his asshole was completely relaxed and my cock slipped in easily. Even then, I started easy, taking slow and long strokes, in and out. Grabbing his hands I moved them both up next to his head. Squeezing them as I moved in and out, I buried my face in his hair and whispered in his ear. As his ass warmed up and became easier to slide in and out of, I started moving faster and faster. Overcome with excitement, I grabbed him by his belt and pulled him up into a doggy position. With both hands on his belt and his face still planted in the dirt, I fucked his ass harder and harder. Keeping one hand on the belt, I placed the other on the belt on his back, where the shoulder strap split in two. Pulling up his torso as I leaned back, I kept pounding as I watched his whole body move with the rhythm. After a while I laid him down, slowly pulled out and turned him over on his back again. After a quick kiss on his mouth and cock, I lifted his booted feet over my shoulders and stuck my cock in his ass again. Grabbing him by the ankles, I kept pounding as I kissed the dirty leather. After a little while, I pulled of the boots once more and placed his soles on my chest. Watching his whole body move back and forth with the rhythm, I kissed and bitted his smelly socks again. Knowing that I was close to cumming, I pulled out and pulled on his boots. I turned him over on his side, as I had found him, and laid down behind him. In the final stretch I held him in my arms, with our legs tangled, and buried my face in his hair.
I finally came in the young soldiers ass while pressing my forehead into his back, with the smell of leather and sweat filling my nose. We laid there for a while, with my cock in his ass, our leather boots rubbing against each other and our sweaty, stinking bodies tangled. I turned him over on his stomach again, and as I slowly pulled out my cock, a long stream of cum ran down from his ass and covered his balls. Content, I laid down on my back in the grass, pulled the privates body onto mine, with his face buried in my chest and his crotch astride my left thigh. Lighting a cigarette, I ran my hand trough his hair, felt his cum soaked cock and balls against my leg and knew I had given him more love and tenderness than he had known in life.

Back