Cutting off 19 year olds Dick, because he recorded himself doing it to others, VERY HOT

I agree he had a decent piece of meat good shape.

Damn, I’ve heard that Eunuchmaker had some fantastic content. Too bad he was jailed.
Do you have any other videos from their site or sources? I wasn’t able to find anything after they were shut down.

Damn, I’ve heard that Eunuchmaker had some fantastic content. Too bad he was jailed.
Do you have any other videos from their site or sources? I wasn’t able to find anything after they were shut down.
I can attempt to find some, this Video was a VERY lucky find and CDG was the first thing that came to mind, I will be on the Hunt gentlemen!

I love how the cock looks after the elastrator bands are in place. Swollen and blue. I want it in my mouth, and I want to bite down hard. And later, when the cock is removed, I simply want to eat it. Yum.

I wonder how many guys who have penectomies choose to eat their own cocks. What else can you do with it before it rots?

Does anyone have more videos of EunuchMaker or can anyone point me to where I can find them? Thank you.

It's like I feel the pain, it's so exciting

Back