Cute young killed of iraq

Looks like these guys are young (really young) Islamic radicals with RPGs who were killed by American soldiers. Does any one know if I'm right about this? It also looks like soldiers are stripping the dead boys to see if they are booby trapped or otherwise in possession of weapons. Man, would I love that job! Moslems are very strict about not showing nudity. I wonder what they think about these pictures.

I read that the weapons were possibly planted. It was all a big mistake, so the weapons were planted to cover it up. At least that's what I remember reading...

Very disturbing to see the kid alive before he was killed. Being turned on by dead bodies comes naturally to me, I'm afraid, but I do think I need to remind myself that those bodies belonged to guys who lived and breathed and dreamed of happiness just like I do. RIP you poor kid - brave kid too, by the look of you.

Very disturbing to see the kid alive before he was killed. Being turned on by dead bodies comes naturally to me, I'm afraid, but I do think I need to remind myself that those bodies belonged to guys who lived and breathed and dreamed of happiness just like I do. RIP you poor kid - brave kid too, by the look of you.

So very true.

never think of that, it's an interesting and realistic point of view

I do wonder who the alive kid is, he doesn't seem to be any one of the deceased... What's more, I'm more than interested about their ages; surely, they must be very young ;)

So small that they died, when they should be reading, why war is so cruel to their young lives lost, I cry for them better like this picture, thank landlord!

Back