CSI DEAD GUYS

User2012

Forum Regular

HI. I WILL BE POSTED HERE VIDEOS OF BEST DEAD GUYS FROM CSI. THAT MUST BE HOT COLLECTION. HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THAT.
And the first video of today is from Season 01 - Episode 02. Actor - Johnny Messner.

P.S - Sorry - all videos will be with some Russian language- I downloaded from RUtracker. But I hope that is not so important. Language is not necessary when you see a hot dead guy on the morgue table) :totally hot: And if you want to see full episode - you can use torrents in your country.

Watch/Download: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Heti/oPhMCHRAn

Actor's pics:

These hot actors never actually lie on the morgue tables what they show are mannequins molded in the likeness of the actor who plays the victim. These take a couple of weeks to create and cost about $7,800. There are videos on YouTube showing how they make the dummies.

Btw watched the video in your link, dude was blinking so they use actors to play corpses but it's mostly dolls.

You are right that the body on the morgue table is a dummy. But the dummy is a mold of the actor, so it still looks like him, works just fine for a great JO.

Thanks for sharing this vid. Definitely a CDG. I live that he lost a shoe.

You are right that the body on the morgue table is a dummy. But the dummy is a mold of the actor, so it still looks like him, works just fine for a great JO.

Thanks for sharing this vid. Definitely a CDG. I live that he lost a shoe.

If you are talking about my video - it's a real actor there. Other episodes we will see soon. CSI is very big TV show. There must be other nice dead mans. :happy stud: Dummy or not - would be interesting took most of CSI dead guys in one collection. :group:

Last edited:
Figuring out when it is a real person and when it is a dummy is a big thing for me. One does not want to get off on a dummy, right :)

According to what I have read, the preference is to use a real actor since it is cheaper. However, if it is not possible (for example, if the body has to be really damaged), then they make a dummy.

Also, there was an article in the NCIS Magazine that describes the audition/selection process. They definitely make sure the actors are comfortable being nearly naked and make sure they can play dead well. It is actually a cool roleplay scenario for me :) CMNM, objectification and play dead all in one.

I have seen an CSI episode where you can see the actor's vein throbbing on the autopsy table. It is strange why they miss that kind of thing. Maybe for people who want to figure out if they are real or not and find bloopers :)

"when it is a real person and when it is a dummy is a big thing for me. :)"

Of course the dummy is not so good as a real hot man's naked body on the morgue table. I hope there will be more real bodies in CSI Series. I will do a little investigation and post here results)) Anyway may be we will find hot actors like the last one. So It can be useful. Look at that biceps and bulge mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Back