convicts final moments.

zonmoy

Forum Veteran
[h=2]convicts final moments.[/h]

I walk down the hall of the death row, going to the next convict that will be hanged here, all the rest of the boys on the row are already at the base of the gallows waiting for this boy to come out and hang, I unlock the outer barred door to his cell, his tiny cell has a outer area where us guards go into the cell to feed him, its a security feature of the row, makes it so that us guards can get the condemned out of their cell no matter how much they fight, other than us guards the convicts here get no other contacts except for when they are taken out each day to watch the days hanging. then they can chat with each other and with any guards that want to talk to them as they stare at the gallows waiting for the hooded figure of the ones to hang today to be brought out for hanging. the last of the three condemned for today is the one that is about to get his hood and get dragged out to his position to be dragged to his doom. I smile as the other five guards take their position in the small outer cell, we are ready to drag this boy out and prepare him to hang. each of us is holding one of the restraints that we will be putting on him. three straps for his legs, a harness for his upper body, a ball gag for his mouth and finally a thick black cloth hood for his head.
I know he hears us out here and he sounds fucking scared, he aint had no comfort from no priest so he no doubt aint ready for his fate, I unlock the inner cell door and I order him out, a fine scruffy looking convict with a full beard and crazed eyes comes out looking terrified at his fate as he desperately tries to make a break for it. of course we quickly grab him pin him to the floor and proceed to strap his legs together as he howls and struggles against us. his filthy denim prison uniform looks damn good on his body like all the convicts uniforms look damn good on them even at the final moments. the heavy ugly boots that are locked to his feet with leg irons are fine looking too on the nasty looking fucker. of course this fucker looks nasty after eleven years of the only time out of this bare cell with just a toilet and bare cement walls and floors being when we make him watch a hanging. he was a cute 18 year old punk when he first got here now he is a rough looking animal ready to die a hard death on our gallows. foaming at the mouth in his madness we fight to secure the harness on his body and restrain his arms in position for his execution as he howls out whatever last words he got. I have fucked him many times as we watched the days hangings and he knows that today is his day to die. he knows that there will be no more fucking, no more foul prison loaf and nasty water to drink. just death waiting for him. I finally secure him tightly and I grab the ball gag, pushing it in his mouth so that he can no longer speak. finally I pull the hood over his head, I then drag him out of the cell and too the back of the line of three convicts, I then speak to the three doomed men, convicts you have been sentenced to hang by the neck until dead, your sentence will now be carried out, I hear sobbing muffled by the ball gags from them.
I then bark out the order to the guards and they start dragging the three out of the cellblock and towards the gallows, at each door I give the order to open it and they are dragged through. finally we stop at the last gate short of the steps to the gallows. I look out that gate at the steps up to the gallows, I smile as I think of the hanging I am about to enjoy carrying out. I then order the gate opened and it opens. we drag the three up the gallows steps and stand them up next to their nooses. I move to the first after the guards properly position him on the trap, he whimpers under his hood as I grab the noose and pull it over his head and around his neck. I then move to the second after smiling out at the crowd of convicts to show that I am enjoying my work up here. they look real scared down there watching their destiny here. I already measured out the ropes so that for a 5'6" average height convict there is about two inches of drop the shorter ones just get hauled up by us guards and hanged quicker, aint no dignity to their hangings of course but there aint supposed to be no dignity to an execution.
I finish noosing the first one positioning the knot in the back of his neck. I then move to the next one and do the same to him. third one is a bit short so the guards have to lift him up but he can still breath long as he is on the toes of his boots. I then move to the lever that will drop the front of the gallows to hang them. I pull out the pin making sure to make plenty of noise so they can hear it. a final bit of terror for them before they strangle. the boy on his toes has relaxed and is now kicking at the end of his rope. I pull the level and the trap drops from under the other two sending them to the end of their ropes. they start kicking and struggling in their harnesses as they strangle slow and hard. another first class hanging at my prison as they keep going as long as they can. I look down at them smiling as they dance their final dances, my guard boots looking real nice compared to the prison boots kicking at the end of their ropes. I see them pissing and shitting themselves as they strangle and die. fine deaths. even better for the convicts that will be getting their uniforms after them. finally they are all still but I leave them hanging the usual hour just to make sure they die.
with that I go down the gallows steps and out among the convict boys, picking a fine young convict to fuck as I am horny as hell from hanging these three. other guards are enjoying other boys. the one I pick is real scared after watching the hanging but he has the hour they hang to enjoy watching them in their nooses as I fuck his ass. he cant do nothing about it in the same harness as the boys hanging right now. finally I go back up and cut the three down then go back to the boy and drag him back to his cell. eh looks real fine as I remove his harness and push him into his cell till the next hanging. might be his hanging next.

Back