Rex

Forum Regular
I love to write and right now im in the process of writing a novel. since i love cute dead guys and want to write stories about offing cute guys, I thought I would start this activity:

im going to post pics from three guys and you tell me who you want to be killed and why you chose him. then, in a couple days I will check to see which forum member was the most convincing and ill write a short story about how that person was killed by an assassin. I will post some pictures and give you a brief paragraph about each man. if you want to give some sugestions on the method of killing, be my guest. you can only pick one guy and remember, more convincing your reasons for your pick dying, the more likely he will be chosen.

he is an actor. many people says he has great talent. the only problem is that he is a asshole about it. he treats everyone like they are beneath him and brags about how great he is at everything he does. he is cocky,prideful, and must have everything his way. he loves being in the spotlight and will to whatever it takes to have it.

I chose the last one and if you know me he shall die by hanging naked after he has smoked his last cigarette. He looks so tough. Excuse my English.

this guy is a straight up jock. he works out, plays alot of sport and has to look good at everything he does. he is also a player. to most people who know him, he is straight guy who loves drinking and girls. he is really bi and loves going to straight bars and seducing guys and having sex with them. afterwards he treatens to beat them or hurt them if they tell anyone about his sex life. my client was a guy he dated for many months and then dumped him when he found someone else to use.

this guy is a party animal. he love to party and be the life of it. he will do anything to get the attention of others. he even tied a guy to a bed took off all his clothes and had all the partiers come and see the guy naked. pictures were taken and he was disowned by his family.these picture are of the party animal.

Party animal and me would just like to have a rough three- or foursome (1 female allowed) with #2. Since we're warned he can't hurt us, so let's party! I'd like to bump conceited prick #1 off. Hire me (I'm expensive), and I'll waste him without wasting him: seduce him, and top him during his climax.

Has to be #2.

#1 may be a jerk, but he doesn't behave badly enough to be the most likely to make enemies. Also, he doesn't live a risky enough lifestyle to easily get close, so if he were the victim you'd have to take him out quickly and violently (and that makes for a short, boring story...)

#2 and #3 are the only ones who seem likely to hurt people enough to motivate revenge, but #2 is much easier to draw away for some alone time.

As for how to do it, again the story would suck if you do it quickly and don't involve sex, so I vote seduce him, then at the end of the evening start playing rough, enter him, and garrote him, making sure he enjoys it.

Back