Chinese CDG Content Sellers on Twitter

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
5rkKLqT.png

Our Chinese fans have been very active this year on Twitter selling CDG content and as soon as the accounts get suspended they create new ones.

Very pesky. If anyone has any tips how to fight them or what they are saying we would appreciate any kind of assistance as this hurts our community and sources to a massive extent.

This guy also has a telegram group can anyone with good Chinese penetrate that group please and assist us in taking them down? Your efforts will be rewarded.

I could know he have a Twitter mirror account

@zhihou27543780

Thanks.

I think he is user wz123 here.

Probably... I can't confirm it. For the type of leaked content he must be member of Death Eater's. There shouldn't be many possible suspects in a closed group like that. As long as he didn't get help from within...

Can't believe this fucker. The picture said, 1000 picutres for 60 RMB.

I feel shame for those guys.I guess these fuckers are the reason that our source decides not to contribution anymore and hide.

That's true yes.

Today I have more information about those 1,000 pictures he is selling it is a total scam for $20 he is selling very old stuff that is blurry and low resolution and only a couple are high resolution previews that we posted in our Secret Room.

It is a total scam and we truly feel sorry people are buying this shit instead of becoming members here.

If you can please spread the word online so that people don't get fooled by this cunning scammer.

Sad world.

Twitter refused to block his account.

Even worse Simone repost whore decided to take advantage of this scammer twitter account and now uses it to fund her own beggar donataion campaign over at DR forum.

Sad, sad little world. Twitter as I said still refuses to block the account based on their updated new rules that allow sharing of gore and corpses.
:facepalm:

LeBKcrK.png

I truly hope DocumentingReality forum goes down soon it is not worth shit anymore they are scamming their members with stolen reposts from other forums and old stuff that has been circulating online for years.

Simone checks our posts here every day and this has been going on for years now.

Meatpie, maybe you should blurr the cocks on the DeathEater images you post in the Secret Room. You are just giving away too much. :question mark:

Good evening. We offer a substantial financial or membership reward to anyone who helps us pull the rat down from Telegram and Twitter.

Take them down, report posts and pages get their profiles banned via any means.

Hijack their accounts or doxx them, troll and abuse.

I would like to ask this matter because it has not been resolved, if not, I am willing to help you. I can speak both chinese and english.

Back