Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Chainsaw suicide is extremely rare but not impossible as the below pics show.

Hairy 39-year-old decided he had enough of life and cut his neck with chainsaw.

poor hairy handsome baby,
all he needed was someone like me at his feet,
and he surely wouldn't have wanted to die!

OMG, that's brutal, and he got about half-way through too. One's life circumstances have to be pretty damn dreadful for such a horrifying act to seem like the best solution. I would have expected to see much more blood at the scene of his suicide. There appears to be hardly any.

OMG, that's brutal, and he got about half-way through too. One's life circumstances have to be pretty damn dreadful for such a horrifying act to seem like the best solution. I would have expected to see much more blood at the scene of his suicide. There appears to be hardly any.

Yeah, terrible, I'd never be able to do that (there are much less scarier ways), even if halfway through is far enough. As for the blood: thirsty soil? He died from blood loss no doubt, and on a concrete kitchen floor.......

He died from blood loss no doubt, and on a concrete kitchen floor.......

Kees, I was with you until you mentioned the "concrete kitchen floor". The guy's lying on the grass. I do see a concrete-ish surface under him in the first three images, but I assumed that was a morgue slab, not a kitchen floor. Were you making a joke based upon the presence of that autopsy ladle? :/

Kees, I was with you until you mentioned the "concrete kitchen floor". The guy's lying on the grass.

I only tried to explain the lack of blood because he did it on the lawn (blood absorbed by the soil). If he'd done it on a hard surface he'd be in a pool of blood all right.

Well, an absolutely great chest.... yummy in life AND death!

Looks like this oddly misguided dude decided that a good and efficient way to go was to swing a running chainsaw around his head, and sever is own spinal chord. Well. Points for creativity, for sure. Never quite seen this one before!

I suppose you could also assume it was a bizarre attempt at a quick death. Sever the chord, you're an instant "goner." That said, perhaps if he did die instantly, and the heart stopped pumping, there wouldn't be a resultant post-mortem pool of blood at the scene....

Back