Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
logo.png

Our old friends from the bodybuilding forums can't just let go....another year, another lame thread about CDG and "sick sites" has cropped up.

It's seems some of their members are obsessed with CDG and what is even more weird is that some of the guys there have admitted they secretly enjoy our community.

Their most famous poster Zyzz was also a member here.

Today they focus on metalmachine's necro dream.

Original post by metal:

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php/21077-I-had-a-dream

:stroke:

Discussed on the bodybuilding forums

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141102811&p=808496201&viewfull=1#post808496201

LOL. Reminds me of the self-righteous US Republican politicians who are vapidly anti-gay but get caught with their pants down with rent boys.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a stupid straight guy once, who said whenever he thought about two guys fucking it made him feel like puking. So I said, well, don't think about it so often, mate, it's not like I ever think about you and your girlfriend.

Well, there are two ways to look at this site. Yeah, you can view it as being sick. But I prefer to look at it as a place to find out what mainstream media isn't telling you. I do have friends in the military, and seeing the pictures of the dead military men here and knowing that one of them isn't one of my friends is a sigh of relief.

I thought we'd find that an honor!

You're right Randy, it is an honour! Kudos all round! We're the sickest Yippee! I fucking hate hypocrites!

()()
('-')
(")(")

Had a similar problem with a bunch of straight laced pricks at Multiply who think it's okay to shoot/stab/strangle/hang a guy but not to fuck him! If I get time, I'll upload to Imagebam my response and then add it to this thread. Death to two-faced hypocrite filth whereever they may be!

()()
('-')
(")(")

The difference between us and them is we face up to who we are, we dont hide in the closet. This place is strange, when I first found it I couldnt believe there were others like me. I mean even among gay people, the idea of liking corpses, or death is very weird itself.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a stupid straight guy once, who said whenever he thought about two guys fucking it made him feel like puking. So I said, well, don't think about it so often, mate, it's not like I ever think about you and your girlfriend.

LOL! I'm going to borrow that one.

You know, this reminds me of my old Baedeker's guides. Back about 100 years ago, Baedeker's was the only serious travel guide available for the upper classes who traveled to Europe. I have a book about Paris printed in the 1890s. They list everthing that the proper lady and gentleman should do upon arriving, and what to see, and so on.

They do list the Moulin Rouge and note that no "proper" gentleman would ever be seen there. They then list the address and times of shows!

So this website is condemning us, and then directing everyone to our site. It's hypocritical, of course, but in a wink-wink sort of way.

Back