Cannibalism

DismemberMe

Forum Newcomer
Hello to all, for me is a pleasure to enter in contact with serious cannibal or friends interested in cannibalism.
I love this way to be ended , if exist a real cannibal i like to enter in touch with him and offer my whole body to be eated complete

I also love to talk about cannibalism with some people

Sometimes I just want to take a bite out of you.
I look at photos and vids on this site...and get hard.
I read your comments and stories...and get hard.
I write my own stories...and get hard.
But sometimes, like right now, I just want to take a bite out of you.
Cut your flesh and chew on it...and get hard
Suck your blood from the wound...and get hard.
Look you in the eye and say:
"I'm glad you joined CDG. I'm going to eat you.
"Because today I am extra hard and not able to hold back.
"You're on my plate and I'm going to eat you.
"Finally."

imagine if we ate eachother to death, WHAT A LOVELY DEATH it will be! of course
you would have to let me fuck your soles a dozen times first, and i'd take my first bite
off your soles! but then we'd stuff ourselves and die in eachothers arms.....................

I do admit, I also have always wanted to get butchered and eaten. It would also play into my favorite execution method, beheading.

imagine if we ate eachother to death, WHAT A LOVELY DEATH it will be! ....we'd stuff ourselves and die in eachothers arms.....................
That could be great fun, Ricky. Think about it.

Two guys—us—naked. Could be anywhere. In the woods, basement playroom, bedroom, dining room (Who cares about the mess. We won’t have to clean it up.)

We prep each other as we would prep any meal. Because you will be MY dinner, I will shave you smooth. All hair below your eyebrows…gone. Then you prepare me as you wish. Not sure your preferences, but I presume you’ll want to clean me out with an enema. We each bring our own utensils.

Time to eat. We take turns. You start....by slicing a bit of sole meat or a toe. You chew. Offer some to me. Small bites. We share. My foot bleeds, but you suck it up as a liquid to aid swallowing. Then it’s my turn. Just as it was guaranteed that you begin with my sole meat, it’s just as certain that I begin my feast by slicing off a nipple. Your turn again. Although you have a great taste for feet, and I for pecs, it isn’t certain what path either of us will take. The only certainty is the final outcome.

How long will we go on, feeding off each other’s bodies? Even small bites create blood loss. Drinking each other’s blood won’t replenish what we lose with our cuts. But we try to keep going. Not always easy since we are eating only raw, uncooked flesh. Tough to chew. But sexy to chew. The pain we feel is lessened by the sensuality of our acts. We encourage each other with kisses, and lips on dicks; but we try not to cum. Not right away. Maybe we turn to booze or drugs to mitigate the pain. Or make us wilder.

In time, one of us will grow weaker. The other may lose self-control, and yield to passion. A frenzy of cutting, ignoring pleas to slow down, and the scene devolves into something we watch so lovingly on CDG. A Phyzzique video in real life. We become something Metalmachine or Deaddirty would post, and our brothers would jerk off to. Tecpatl would write the story of our demise.

Two friends eating each other to death. Perfect for CDG. Meatpie would approve.

oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RICKEYS GOT A STICKEY DICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JIZZZ, JIZZ, JIZZITY, JIZZ!!!!!!!!!!! :love1::love1::love1::love1::love1:

Today, surrounded by a virus in the air and thick smoke in the sky, I'm just scrolling thru CDG. Looking at my favorite vids of cute dead mutilated men. Reading stories of how men become cute dead mutilated corpses. I'm horny. I grab my crotch thru my jeans and dream.

I want to eat ass. Put my mouth to a young, smooth, tight bubble-butt. And chew and chew and chew. Munching for hours on the tough gluts, until they are consumed and I am sated. A pretty man's butt. So sexy. So tasty.

I dream on.

Hello to all, for me is a pleasure to enter in contact with serious cannibal or friends interested in cannibalism.
I love this way to be ended , if exist a real cannibal i like to enter in touch with him and offer my whole body to be eated complete

I also love to talk about cannibalism with some people
Telegram zmarcoz3

Yeah I’ve been looking for about 12 years. UK based but no luck thus far. It’s been a long hard slog meeting potentials and nothing come of it. Closest I’ve come is almost having my foot chopped off. Guy freaked out though so ended up with stitches. Not ideal.

Back