intheoven

Forum Newcomer
Where do I belong ? Prolonged and detailed fantasy of being washed, prepped stuffed , buttered, roasted then eaten.

Being cooked and eaten has always been a fantasy of mine since I was 13. It's also a strong desire to become a main course meal too.

Being cooked and eaten has always been a fantasy of mine since I was 13. It's also a strong desire to become a main course meal too.

I've had similar thoughts since I was in 13 on our Junior High School Varsity basketball team. Actually someone was joking about the losers of an intramural competition losing our heads and having them used as balls for the next game and another joked what about our bodies. The idea made me hot except except we're the winners and get the honor of having our heads honored and mounted in the school trophy case. Then skewers are slid up our assholes and out our headless torsos and we're each taken one by one after he's beheads to a bbq pit and slowly turns to a golden brown, our dicks slapping our thigh with every rotation. The "banquet hall" is the gym where all of the other dudes, including all the dudes that never made the varsity "cut", and the rest of the guys in the junior high are envious each time one of us placed his long nck on the chopping block (when we were 12 & 13 and still had thin necks I'd usually fantasize our coach chopping off our heads on the block with pride-it was an honor for him t have him team win and an honor for our heads to be mounted forever in the school's trophy case as an inspiration to next year's team). all the jocks that would follow me. And I did it! So what part of a jocks body do you think would taste the best.

Waikiki, The ancient Mayans played a game similar to basketball. The Captain of the winning team was beheaded as a great honor, being sent to be with the Gods. Maybe you in a past life, eh?

Waikiki, The ancient Mayans played a game similar to basketball. The Captain of the winning team was beheaded as a great honor, being sent to be with the Gods. Maybe you in a past life, eh?

Fuck man...I am so horny to be beheaded I'm certain I've been decapitated in many previous lives...and always enjoyed it! How about you? Have you always wanted to be a trophy collector, or do you sometimes jerk off thinking about your head as a trophy too. My fantasies are sometimes so real since I was a little kid, and could never figure out where they came from, I've often thought that I was decapitated in previous lives, and it never scared me! ust made me horny. Especially what every dude was thinking during the French Revolution when he began to hear the drum roll begin and stretch his neck out as he focused on the basket. How about you?

I think it would be hot to eat a guy. Watch him eat his own dick and balls first before killing him.

Id grind up his meat and make some of my badass lasagna out of it. Who wouldn't want to be made into a tasty lasagna?! hahah:too hard to take:

Once my head is chopped off the idea of being skewered and roasted over an open pit would be hot, or turned in fine steaks and roasts for the feast: a platoon or hungry soldiers or a frat house where all the guys vote and I win as their choice as probably being tastiest. I'm not sure how I feel about the next morning when all of the guys are in stalls farting and squeezing me out their assholes. As each stall becomes available another dude goes in to shit me out. Even with my head already cut off the night before and eaten...I'm not sure.

With so many dudes that have beheading fantasies it would be so hot to know how we were beheaded in previous lives and what made it so erotic. Very few movies ever depict a man about to lose his head as struggling or even that frightened to lose his head. I remember the movie "The Last Samurai" when Tom Cruise was on his knees looking up at the Samurai raising the sword to chop off Tom Cruise's head Tom didn't blink and just kept his neck in place. You ever wonder how you were first beheaded?

Beheading is the perfect method to erotically end a man. We all want to go out with a big bang, blast the ultimate load of cum and transition into the next lifetime. Guys who cum as they die prove strength and determination. In the value system of the universe, if you cum with a hard cock shooting cum you get upgraded to a better body and mind. You are born with greater potential than ever before. That is why we crave this.

If you fuck a buddy and take his head, you are really just helping him out.

Beheading is the perfect method to erotically end a man. We all want to go out with a big bang, blast the ultimate load of cum and transition into the next lifetime. Guys who cum as they die prove strength and determination. In the value system of the universe, if you cum with a hard cock shooting cum you get upgraded to a better body and mind. You are born with greater potential than ever before. That is why we crave this.

If you fuck a buddy and take his head, you are really just helping him out.

It's really hot to think that everytime you see a hot guy at the gym locker room walking back to his locker with his cock swinging back and forth, with a huge neck and prominent adams apple, awesome pecs, ass and thighs, that his head was chopped off in a previous life as he eroticaly shot his hot load of this spunk as the blade was slicing through his neck and his handsome head was tumbling into the basket.

Turn my dead carcass into food - grill some of me as steaks (legs / arms) grind up the other bits for lasagna / chilli / goulashes / other meaty dishes.

But - to make good / tasty / edible food - the blood will need to be drained - either slit the throat - keeping brain attached to heart - for the heart to drive the blood out of the body - and then behead me.

But, i would rather go out - by bleeding to death - by being castrated / nullo'ed / gutted - during a sexual orgy - then, beheaded / butchered -

OK gutterkc. You can be bled first and then butchered. Your hot roast beef will be washed down with a goblet of your blood. You'll be a perfect meal for me and my sweet cannibal buddy.

I have had the fantasy that I would like to eat a man as a meal maybe play with him first have him do me in the ass and then behead him and drain him roast him

Back