Camp Muscle Pines: Jock Massacre

Studslasher

Forum Regular
Chapter 1

The moon was full and the forest surrounding Lake Adonis was peaceful. It was early July and even though the sun had set it was still absolutely boiling. Jack and Ali hiked through the woods, it was late and they had been walking all day, their young, strong bodies were tired and both hunks were drenched in sweat. Ali and Jack were friends from the gym. Ali was a 22 year old personal trainer, he had, light brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, a golden tan and a perfect gym sculpted body. Jack was 18, a complete stud. He had blonde hair, a golden musclebound body and was very well hung. He had recently graduated and had been the all star quarterback on the football team.

The two meaty jocks were making their way to Camp Muscle Pines, a summer programme for young gay male athletes looking to up their game and become sporting heroes. Ali and Jack were due to be counsellors and assist in the fitness training programme, however they had set off early to enjoy the beautiful countryside and camp along the way.

Jack had resorted to walking in the skimpiest black shorts imaginable, with everything else stuffed into his backpack. His young muscles glistened in the moonlight, his chiselled abs looked gorgeous and his thigh muscles bulged in all the right places.

tumblr_mvm1mwucZC1qz7b12o1_500.jpg

Jack realised that Ali had stopped and wheeled round to see the beautiful hunk had stripped off his tight baby blue tank top vest and now stood with just his revealing Calvin Klein briefs and a stylish beanie hat.

afa1bd7598716454d00cb89bd6d5e5e0.jpg

Ali had unpacked the sleeping bags and had just finished making a small campfire. ‘Take those slutty little shorts off you muscle bitch’ said Ali whilst smiling at Jack, ‘And let me see that big Quarterback dick’. Jack didn’t need to be told again, he ripped the little shorts clean off his body and tossed them aside. He stood before Ali in his white Calvin’s, bursting at the seams with his mammoth young dick. Jack started to put on a show, flexing his biceps and rubbing his large young pecs.

Jack Storer (1).jpg

His hands roamed down his rippling abs and he fondled his growing bulge. Ali proceeded to pull out his thick golden 10” cock and began pumping his big dick. Jack continued the strip tease and turned around so that Ali could see his bulbous golden glutes jutting out over the top of his underwear; he peeled them off slowly whilst gyrating his hips back and forth. When Jack turned around his massive 14” dick was standing to attention and oozing pre-cum. Jack threw his head back and moaned as he started to pump the magnificent shaft. Ali crawled towards Jack on all fours; he looked up at the golden quarterback god and took it all in. His big blue eyes made contact with Jack’s and he opened his hot wet mouth to take all 14 inches of the jock stallion. Ali sucked dick like a pro, he made sure to keep eye contact with Jack, the handsome stubble on his face coated with saliva, his golden biceps flexed as he pumped the massive dick. Ali arched his back and wiggled his bubble butt round like a dirty whore.

bed8412b26d9f067afc6836b47b3a37f.jpg

Jack flexed his massive biceps as Ali continued to suck his dick, he began to pump his hips and fuck Ali’s gorgeous face. Jack pumped harder and gripped the back of Ali’s muscular neck, all 14 inches of his thick cock were sliding down his throat, Ali was gifted with the lack of a gag reflex. Jack pounded and pounded at Ali’s face, his tanned basketball glutes bouncing around. Ali sucked harder and faster, continuing to wiggle his own golden ass around, he pulled the huge golden wet cock out of his mouth and slapped it against his tongue. This was too much for Jack and he pumped load after load of thick pearly white cum all over Ali’s face. Ali guzzled it up hungrily and smiled as he licked the remaining cum off the stallion dick.
Jack fell down panting and climbed into the sleeping bag, his rippling body covered in sweat; he rolled onto his front and let the sleeping bag flop open to reveal his perfect ass. ‘I think it’s time we got you off’ he growled whilst looking at Ali. Ali smiled back and started to walk off behind a tree, ‘Just let me take a leak’ he shouted over his shoulder.

Meatgrinder seized this opportunity to attack. He had been watching these musclebound pretty boys desecrating his forest with their filthy sex show. Meatgrinder could not stand the sight of such perfect human beauty, the golden skin, the pumped pecs, chiselled abs, bronze biceps and heaving underwear that contained huge pieces of jock meat. Meatgrinder was a 350 pound tub of lard, with superhuman strength. He wore stained brown overalls and smelt of rotting flesh and shit. His face was mangled and didn’t look remotely human. Meatgrinder can’t remember where he was from, only the fact that he hated these muscle pups that came to the forest he lived in. The only time he was happy was when he was destroying them or eating their juicy protein filled bodies. Meatgrinder lived in an abandoned cabin in the woods, which he had filled with many torture devices and objects to inflict pain. His weapon of choice tonight was a meat cleaver and some rope.
Ali stood behind a tree, holding his semi-erect dick letting piss slosh over the tree trunk. With a free hand he needed his pecs and then flexed both his biceps, letting his dick hang freely whilst he pissed. He couldn’t wait to pound Jack’s hot muscle ass. Suddenly the smell of rotting flesh hit his nose and Ali wheeled around.

_VbjAufO.jpg

Meatgrinder gripped Ali by his muscular neck so he couldn’t scream and raised the muscle stud off the ground with one hand. His chiselled personal trainer body thrashed around. His large ten inch dick flopped from side to side. With his other free hand meatgrinder gripped the razor sharp meat cleaver and swung it up between Ali’s legs. The razor sharp edge met with the golden cock meat. Blood poured out of Ali’s mouth and his handsome face contorted unable to scream. Meatgrinder let Ali fall to the ground as blood oozed down his pecs and abs, He put his rotten fingers in Ali’s eye sockets and mashed the baby blue eyes into his skull and then proceeded to squeeze his head, mangling his gorgeous face until his head exploded against the tree.
Meatgrinder was distracted from his kill, by Jack. ‘Hey Ali you big stud, what’s taking you so long?’

Meatgrinder gripped the rope in his hand and made his way to the next jock stud. Jack was still in the sleeping bag, which was way too small for him, but all his muscles were packed in. The sleeping bag had been zipped up as the night had become colder and Jack had repositioned the sleeping bag next to the fire.
Meatgrinder acted fast and tied the rope around the top of the sleeping bag, forcing Jack’s head down so he couldn’t see. ‘Hey Ali cut it out!’ As meatgrider secured the rope he picked up the big stud in his sleeping bag cocoon. He was wiggling around frantically trying to free himself. His big golden muscles bulged and squashed into each other. His big cock had tented and made a massive lump on the outside of the bag.
Meatgrinder was not surprised this Jock cunt was difficult to pick up, he had seen him thrusting his perfect golden body around and stripping off hi tight clothes. It INFURIATED him. Meatgrider swung the sleeping bag into the tree with such force; Jack didn’t know what hit him. He screamed in agony, the wind knocked out of him. His insides had started to bleed inside, some of his ribs had broken and blood was oozing out of his mouth. The next blow came as the hunk stuffed sleeping bag slammed into the tree. Meatgrider made sure to hit some branches this time. Jack’s huge golden muscles slammed into the tree, the sleeping bag punctured by the sharp points of the branches. Jack screamed as his big meaty pecs were impaled on two sharp branches and then ripped clean away. Blood was oozing out of the sleeping bag after only two blows and still meatgrinder continued to swing. His next blow punctured Jack’s perfect abs and shredded them down the middle, his steaming guts started to pour from his body and Jack was now barely alive.

The next blow never came and Jack could feel a swinging sensation. Meatgrinder had tied the sleeping bag over a low hanging branch above the campfire. Jack could smell smoke and could barely breathe. He screamed as loud as he could but smoke filled his lungs, His golden stallion quarterback legs were on fire the material of the sleeping bag had burst into flame and the guts which had pooled in the bottom were boiling. The bottom of the sleeping bag ripped open and the golden quarterback fell onto the roaring campfire dead. His big strong musclebound body destroyed.
Meatgrinder returned to Ali’s corpse and dragged him back to his cabin, taking with him the personal belonging of the dead jock hunks. He let the fire burn out and scattered the remains of Jack’s cooked body around the forest for the animals to feed on. The meat Ali would provide would last meatgrinder a few days but he would need to find a new meat supply soon.

As luck would have it more muscle jock counsellors would be visiting Lake Adonis soon…

awesome stories use his superhuman strength to pull their beating hearts out of their sculptured muscle bodies :)

The beating of his heart would infuriate me and his chest rising and falling with each breath.. That Muscular motor trained to perfection pumping away in his powerful body

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, I will be sure to check out your tumblr regularly for new chapters

Chapter 2:

The sun had now risen over Lake Adonis and it was a gorgeous day, sunlight gleamed on the lake, the mountains stood tall like giants and the trees remained peaceful and still. Meatgrinder sat in his large decrepit cabin, gorging himself on the pumped young jock flesh of the personal trainer Ali, he had butchered the previous evening.

1445f9b2d060c2e494e4c944debe8a40.jpg

Ali’s destroyed body lay on a butchers block in the middle of what was once a kitchen. His beautiful face had been mangled to a pulp by Meatgrinder and the meat cleaver was still embedded in his big golden 10 inch cock. Meatgrinder had already feasted on one of the personal trainer’s muscular golden legs and both large juicy pecs; he had also sunk his teeth into the golden bubble ass cheeks and tore away at the delicious meat. Meatgrinder picked up a huge machete and hacked Ali’s left arm off, straight through the broad shoulder. Blood squirted and oozed down the side of the wooden block. It splattered the walls and furniture which were already caked in grime and the blood of previous victims. Meatgrinder picked up the severed arm by the hand and held it up for inspection, before sinking his rancid yellow teeth into the bulging, muscular, golden flesh of Ali’s pumped bicep. His teeth gnashed the bronze muscle to a bloody pulp letting it dribble down his chin as he ate furiously. Meatgrinder smiled, this pretty jock cunt had got what was coming to him.

The sound of car horns and pumping dance music disrupted Meatgrinder’s little party for one. He could hear a man’s voice in the distance, shouting through a mega phone. Meatgrinder let the arm drop to the floor, ripped the meat cleaver from Ali’s rotting cock and darted for the door. He moved quickly and silently through the forest, to a vantage point near the old road to gain a better look.

From his position Meatgrinder could see quite clearly the summer camp that once lay abandoned, however only now it had been renovated. Luxurious accommodation cabins were scattered amongst the trees, larger cabins with signs reading ‘GYM’, ‘POOL’ and ‘SPA’ surround the largest cabin in the middle which read ‘Central Lodge’ under which two flags hung, the star spangled banner and a muti-coloured rainbow flag. The place was enormous. Besides the cabins Meatgrinder could see a number of signs reading: Archery, Aerial Assault Course, Boats, Football field, Running track and Hot springs. Some serious money had been spent on the place.

Meatgrinder could see that in the centre of it all and the source of the noise was a large muscular man with a mega phone “Welcome counsellors, to Camp Muscle Pines! Registration and uniform distribution will commence shortly in the lodge” the man repeated this as dance music blasted from two large speakers. Flashy sports cars pulled up packed with muscular, gorgeous, young, Abercrombie studs. The hot muscular sluts all had rippling musclebound bodies and were wearing an array of colourful tank tops/ vests, bulging jeans or tight skimpy shorts. The collective age group must have been 18 -25, with the older slut with the megaphone being in his thirties. Meatgrinder could feel himself raging, his teeth grinded together with hatred; he gripped the meat cleaver and smashed it repeatedly into the tree. He wanted to rip every single last musclebound jock cunt apart down there. He wanted to mangle their perfect slutty bodies, until they were nothing more than a steaming mess of blood and shit. Meatgrinder calmed himself down thinking of how much he was going to enjoy ripping every last stallion to shreds and how this would help with his dwindling supply of Jock meat. Meatgrinder licked his lips greedily and started to make gory plans for the doomed hunks.

Inside the Lodge the hunks sat in a large circle, Gary the camp owner and manager stood in the middle. He wore a cowboy hat, no shirt and tight jeans. He had a gorgeous pumped body and had a sleeve of tattoos running down his left arm.

426445_327416847358905_1435641623_n1.jpg

“I’m Gary and I am the owner of Camp Muscle Pines. I have hand-selected all 20 of you guys to help train and run this camp, you will be responsible for the taking care of our future guests and attending to their every need. Whilst you are here I shall be your boss and while we are here to work, I also want you to have a good time, which is why you have been invited a week early to familiarise yourself with the surrounding area and make good use of the facilities. I’ll hand out your uniforms shortly, but until then if we go round the group and introduce ourselves, I will take a quick register as I have counted only 17 of you and there should be 20”

Meatgrinder had moved to a riskier vantage point and now peered through the open skylight of the Lodge. There was no chance of him being seen as the muscular jock slags were infatuated with each other’s rippling Adonis’, some were even starting to get aroused.

Up first was Alex

493dd1d1fe196dd33f13562570e352bf.jpg

“Hey. I’m Alex, I have just turned 20 and I’m going to be a lifeguard here at the camp. If I had to choose my best feature it would definitely be my thighs…look at these babies, I’m like a fucking stallion”

Alex had just set the arrogance bar high and this continued as the jocks went around the circle, each one showing off to the next and trying to out-do each other. This led to some studs stripping off and flexing, whilst some remained modest. Either way the studs in the room were becoming aroused and desperately wanted to fuck one another.

co130911012Q2-3.jpg

“I’m Hunter, I’m 22 and I’m going to be one of the personal trainers here, I think my favourite feature would definitely be these big fucking pecs!” Hunter flexed his slutty body and undid his tight hoody to show off his absolutely gorgeous body. Meatgrinder made a note to ensure that Hunter and Alex suffered slow violent deaths when the time came

Next up was the most arrogant stud so far

Tim Gabel 2 (1).jpg

“I’m Tim, I’m 19 and I’m the full fucking package” he then poured a bottle of water over his tight white shirt to make it see-through, he flexed his large young muscles and said “ I’ll be in charge of climbing and lots of hardcore fucking”

This outburst from Tim made a few smile but nobody took the piss, they could see that even though he was one of the younger studs in the group, he had a damn fine body and the outline of his dick in those tight jeans only got bigger.

Next up was Stefan

Stefan Gatt (53).jpg

‘I’m Stefan and I love a big juicy piece of meat in my favourite feature…my bubble ass. Oh and I’m 22”

Stefan said this as he pulled down the back of his skimpy shorts, exposing the large perfect bubble ass to the group. A few people weren’t even trying to hide the fact that they hardons’ now they were full on stroking they’re cocks, their mouths watering at the sight of this delicious rump steak.

Meatgrinder was getting increasingly furious, but it was the next stud that almost sent him over the edge.

Ross was very tall and packed with lean hot muscle, he wore a tight navy t-shirt and skin tight jeans. Ross stood in the centre of the circle and smiled cockily. He gripped the tight t-shirt in the middle and ripped it clean off his body.

Ross Dickerson (1).jpg

“I’m Ross” he stated whilst kicking off his boots “I’m 21” his jeans were now being peeled off “and my favourite feature is…” he removed the jeans fully and was now standing in the sluttiest yellow trunks that were stuffed with bulging dick, “MY BIG FUCKING DICK!” Ross pulled his enormous 14 inch dick out for the camp counsellors to see. It was a smooth, golden uncut beauty. It was very thick and had a small dark blonde patch of pubes at the base, to top it off his balls were like big firm goose eggs. This was an absolute stallion cock!

Meatgrinder had to stop himself jumping through the skylight and slaughtering this filthy muscle slut right there and then. He would have gripped the stallion adonis and thrown him across the room, he would take a large filleting knife and hold it just below his powerful 14 inches and when fully erect slice it off while the gorgeous slut screamed in pain. Meatgrinder would then shove a hook up his fine bubble ass and rip him a new asshole and stuff the mangled donkey dick up Ross’ bloody hole. He’d then let Ross go and let him think he had a chance of escape. Meatgrinder would place his double ended filleting knife in the table and pick Ross’ struggling body up off the floor. He would grip the back of his neck and raise Ross’ gorgeous male model face up to the knife. Ross would plead for his life and scream words like ‘NO…Please…Not my body…not my perfect body’ before Meatgrinder smashed his head into the razor sharp point of the knife. Piercing his beautiful Abercrombie face, the knife entering his skull and then once pulled back the knife would then be smashed into his screaming mouth, grating against his pearly white teeth, before again being slammed into his sexy eyes. Meatgrinder would repeatedly smash Ross’ face into the knife until it resembled mush. He would then gut the musclebound body with a hook and let Ross’ guts spill onto the floor, he would then stab his large pecs and biceps repeatedly. He would fuck this cocky muscle slut up so badly his body would be unidentifiable. He would then top this kill off by shitting all over his corpse.

However Meatgrinder had some self-control and remained in his hiding place. He would ensure that Ross’ death would be much more brutal than that. Meatgrinder continued to watch the muscle sluts showing off their perfect physiques.

Hope this series isn't dead!! Would love to see some of the guys get trapped in a sauna? Lowered into a firepit? Put into a woodchipper? I'm sure you've got some ideas ;)

Chapters 3 and 4 are up on tumblr, I'll post those here soon! I have been busy recently but shall fire up the gore soon enough :)

Camp Muscle Pines: Jock Massacre. Chapter 3, Part I

Chapter 3:

The buffet of hot meaty sluts continued to parade their young, muscular, healthy bodies around in front of each other. Meatgrinder was drooling at the mouth after witnessing the dumb, arrogant piece of beef Ross showing off his rippling Adonis and gorgeous meaty cock. Thick brown globs of drool hit the skylight window as Meatgrinder continued to watch. The excitement of destroying these filthy jock cunts and the amount of bulging meat they were carrying had temporarily calmed him down.

Next up was Justin. “Hey I’m Justin, I’m 19, I’m a male model and I’m Rich as fuck. My perfect body has made me a fortune. I’ll be working in the spa” Justin then flexed and pulled down his Grey vest to reveal his ripped body. A few of the hunks rolled their eyes at Justin’s remark as they were quite clearly just as good looking, however there was something about this cocky slut you just couldn’t take your eyes off.

ccs-45399-0-55876200-1395116407.jpg

A gorgeous brunette stud then introduced himself; he walked into the middle of the group and announced: “I’m Sam and I believe I’m going to be the sites handyman. If you boys have anything you need me to take care of, all you have to do is ask” Sam gave a cheeky wink and then lifted the front of his tight blue shirt to reveal his chiselled abs.

1270332_10151705489453722_1314385567_o.jpg

Sam walked back to the edge of the circle slowly, every stud in the room was horny as fuck, they watched Sam’s gigantic bubble ass sway back and forth in his skin tight jeans. The denim looked as though it was going to burst from those basketball sized glutes; he was smirking sexily as he knew that they all wanted him. Sam particularly wanted Ross’ big cock inside him, but I think the room had established he was a rippling power bottom slut and Sam could have his pick of the guys in the room.

Up next was a perfect blonde specimen.

simon-george-by-simon-barnes-hotsnapz5.jpg

“Hey guys, I’m Simon. I’m 21 and I am going to be in charge of the Aerial Assault Course. My brother Jack should be here along with his buddy Ali but I guess they are running late” the studs in the room gave knowing smiles.

Gary the camp manager checked the register “Thank you for that Simon, I’ll note that off and try and get hold of them. You may have noticed that we don’t receive phone signal in this area, so any mobile devices will be useless for making calls, although we do have Wi-Fi in the cabins and a landline in my office”

e5e5dbb6f54a8ceea484d8af161aaa52.jpg

Gary adjusted the massive erection in his tight jeans. So far he was impressed with the selection of hunky young studs. “Carry on guys; I am now just one Counsellor short, so if we can speed up the introductions, I can get to the bottom of where these missing young men are”

As Gary finished a huge rippling stud entered the circle, his eyes were bright blue and the whole meaty package looked stunning.

Photo 07-06-2014 09 50 07.jpg

“I’m Michael or Mike for short, I’m 24 and I’m a professional bodybuilder. I’m looking forward to being a personal trainer here and getting to know your fine bodies and maybe improving your workout techniques”

Camp Muscle Pines: Jock massacre. Chapter 3, part II

Next into the circle was Spencer.

Photo 08-06-2014 01 10 24.jpg

“What’s up guys? I’m Spencer. I’m going to be working in the Spa and I’ll be providing any Physio, massages, treatments etc. If you need anything just hit me up” Spencer then flexed one bicep “I’m young”, he then flexed the other “Dumb” and then dropped both his arms and gripped the bulging meat in his jeans “and full of CUM” he then laughed cockily.

A meaty black hunk of beef entered the circle, he had a deep sexy voice, however he was still young at 21.

Photo 08-06-2014 00 44 39.jpg

“I’m Luke, and I’ve just graduated College where I was the all-star quarterback, I’m the only black dude here and I’m looking forward to teaching you hot white muscle bitches a thing or two with my big, king dick in and out of the gym”

As Luke left the circle Andrew quickly took his place. “I dunno about King dick mate, but us ‘white muscle bitches’ look to be just as big as you, I’d fucking pound your hot black ass” Andrew was a total stallion. He had a sexy scowl on his face and his bronze musclebound body was covered in tattoos. Andrew was a power top and he pulled out his 13 inch cock to prove it.

Model Andrew England 6.jpg

“I’m Andrew, I work hard on my body and I fuck even harder, if you want to fuck a real man look me up, I’ll be in the gym getting PUMPED!” he flexed his muscles and growled as he took his place back in the circle.

Meatgrinder felt his hatred stir as he took in Andrew’s perfect body, and the plump juicy cock. He would fuck the tattooed bad boy up and would make sure he suffered.

A musclebound brunette entered the centre of the group. “I’m Bryant. I’m 22 and I’m going to be working in the kitchen and putting together some nutritious meals for you guys. I’m not really one to show off, but I think my best feature is my abs” He raised his shirt to show off his impeccable body.

Photo 08-06-2014 00 49 09.jpg

He stroked his hard rippling abs “who the fuck am I kidding…I’m one hot piece of ass, I love showing off this fine ass muscle”

Camp Muscle Pines: Jock Massacre. Chapter 3, Part III

The next two studs walked into the circle together. One was tall, a brunette with tattoos on his massive bulging biceps and a gorgeous face complete with sexy stubble. He was the older of the two at 24. The stud accompanying him had big blue eyes and dirty blonde hair; he had an incredibly ripped musclebound body and was 18. The tattooed brunette spoke first “I’m Colin, I’m 24 and I’m fucking this hot little slut”

184645_319537034812940_1619593.jpg

he then smiled and pulled the blonde hunk into a passionate embrace. The blonde stud finished kissing Colin, “I’m Cody and I love getting pounded by this studs massive dick”

Photo 08-06-2014 00 59 12.jpg

as he said this Cody stroked Colin’s mammoth dick tenting in his jeans. Colin let out a slight moan and continued “We’re both going to be Lifeguards down by the lake” before he could say anymore the madly in love couple were kissing passionately and made way for the next stud.

The next slut to take the centre of attention was Will.

tumblr_mg64ijuvvi1rmyliuo1_1280.jpg

“I’m Will, I’m 20 and some of you may recognise me as a BMX superstar and Male Model” Will gave an arrogant smile followed by his best pout. This dirty little slut started to annoy Meatgrinder and he could feel the rage inside him starting to boil. Will continued, “I’m going to be running some sporting activities down on the track and if you are lucky I may be able to give some of you a private demonstration”.

As Will returned to the edge of the group, Daniel came forward. “Hey I’m Daniel, but you can call me Danny, I’m 23 and from San-Fran. I am going to be in charge of Yoga, a few other activities and I have also volunteered to be bar manager”

846b0171dc87d54438f81151f96f665b.jpg

Danny pointed to a door which led to a decent sized nightclub/bar “All counsellors have to complete 2 shifts a week, but I’ll be there every night, if anyone of you hunks wants a lesson on how to work the pole and become a go-go dancer like me” Danny showed off his magnificent physique, he gyrated his hips and flexed his biceps, he then slowly lowered his tight black jeans and revealed his enormous bubble butt.

6b0023040adc543310c0668c9598c4bf.jpg

The hunky camp counsellors whooped and cheered as Danny wiggled his filthy slutty ass around.

Camp Muscle Pines: Jock Massacre. Chapter 3, Part IV

Meatgrinder growled quietly and gritted his yellow rancid teeth together in hatred. His eyes bulging as he watched the perfect golden ass cheeks bounce around as Danny slut dropped and then twerked his bubble ass. To infuriate him further Sam the filthy muscle-jock cunt from earlier, had ran over and put his gorgeous face between Danny’s ass cheeks and was rimming him in front of everyone.

SamShepherd (2).jpg

The studs stood in a circle whilst the two filthy jock sluts performed this grotesque act. Sam was licking the tight pink hole of Danny’s ass, and Danny was pushing his ass back further burying Sam’s head between the red hot glutes. The remaining 15 Jocks including camp manager Gary had pulled out their gigantic cocks. Meatgrinder watched as each perfect bodied muscle man pumped their juicy dicks, not one cock was smaller than 10inches. Danny and Sam stopped their little show and peeled off all of their clothes. The two slutty jocks whispered to each other and crawled on their hands and knees to where Gary stood (Now naked) with the clip board. They whispered to Gary, who then announced to the group “Sam and Danny here are going to work their way around the circle in separate directions and suck each of you off until you cum, they cannot move on until you have pumped your load, that’s 7 guys each until they reach Ross in the middle” Ross stood with his enormous meaty dick in front of him, hard and oozing pre-cum, 7 hunks at either side of him whilst Danny and Sam stared at his monster cock hungrily “Whoever reaches Ross first will get the luxury Cabin for the duration of their stay and they will get to select 4 buddies to join them. On your marks, get set, GO!”

Danny and Sam worked their way around the group, they arched their backs and wiggled their huge bubble butts in the air as they gripped the first large cocks and started to deep throat.

543a2ca4a209d29d0fe828b14909a2b9.jpg

Danny made eye contact with each hunk, his hot wet mouth coating each large dick in saliva, he moaned as he sucked, occasionally pulling the cock all the way out of his mouth and slapping it around. Danny was already 5 hunks in and making good progress. Danny guzzled down each thick stream of pearly white jock cum, making no mess.

Meatgrinder was fuming he was seeing red and he could barely contain himself he had to slaughter something and soon. He teeth were grinding together and his grip on the meat cleaver was getting tighter and tighter, brown saliva and bile ran down his chin and his eyes flashed red. He wanted to mangle Danny and Sam into a pulp. He would rip their bodies apart piece by piece and feast on them whilst they were still alive. The sight of the circle of massive cocks gave Meatgrinder an idea, he was going to sever every last cock from the dirty musclebound sluts and collect them as tokens of each kill…he would keep them in jars back at his cabin, that’s if he didn’t mutilate the juicy meat too badly in a frenzied attack on the pumped stallions.

The filthy brunette muscle-cunt, Sam was on hunk 7, Ross was the next stud and he would win the luxury cabin. Sam was an absolute pro at giving head, he moaned and made eye contact, he slapped the big cocks all over his gorgeous face. The muscle slut was also very vocal. Sam had been moaning “FUCK MY HOT MOUTH, YEAH…FACE FUCK ME”…”GIVE ME THAT CUM…LET ME TASTE IT…FILL MY HOT MOUTH” The 7th hunk sprayed load after load all over Sam’s handsome face and in his mouth.

1008679_10151650527523722_1057686519_o.jpg

Sam was a filthy whore; he loved the taste and smell of fresh cum. As he reached Ross, cum was in his hair, on his face, dripping down his chin, it was all over his impressive pecs and pumped arms and was running down his abs. Ross was so close to cumming it was insane, after watching the hot performance of these two super sluts it wouldn’t take much to make him explode. Sam kneeled in front of Ross and looked up with his ‘innocent’ eyes. Sam didn’t take his eyes off Ross the whole duration. Ross took it all in, Sam’s cum soaked, impressive golden pecs, the way his big tanned bicep flexed as he gripped the base of his cock and jerked it slowly, the big wet lips kissed the throbbing purple cock head, Sam’s tongue darted out and licked up some oozing pre-cum.

As though in slow motion Ross flexed both biceps, sweat cascading down his rippling body and he screamed ‘HOLY FUCK’. 14 huge wads of thick white jizz shot out of the huge 14 inch cock, 1 squirt for every thick meaty inch. Ross threw his head back and moaned.

Photo 10-06-2014 05 35 14.jpg

Sam’s face was coated in white spunk, his handsome male model face barely visible. He licked his lips and sucked the cock dry, he rubbed the cum on his pecs into the big muscles and kneaded them together. Danny had just finished his 7th hunk and made his way over to Sam. Sam and Danny took each other’s massive cocks in their mouths and came all over each other. They kissed passionately as Gary declared Sam the winner.

“Who are you going to take with you the luxury cabin?” Gary asked whilst passing out towels so the hunks could dry off. Sam looked up at Ross and then at Danny “I think I’ll take these two and…” Sam looked around at the studs Danny had sucked off he really wanted to taste Alex and Hunter, so pointed and replied “those two studs”.

Gary took charge and wrapped up the meeting, “Ok, I’m going to hand out your standard camp uniforms and you can try them on. I don’t expect you to wear them this week but when guests arrive it will be mandatory, you will however have some variation in uniform depending on your daily job role”

Meatgrinder was debating whether to leap through the window and how he was going to go about mangling and mutilating all 17studs at once, it was risky. He watched as the filthy musclebound sluts squeezed into the skin tight counsellor uniform. He watched Alex pull the skimpy navy shorts up his stallion legs, the golden stallion thighs bulging and leaving little to the imagination. Meatgrinder watched; 19 year old Tim, struggling to pull the bay blue vest over his mammoth bronze pecs, Hunter bouncing his golden pecs up and down as they bulged over the navy straps that outlined the baby blue vest, the navy blue writing on the front of the skin tight vest which read “CAMP MUSCLE PINES” stretching against Bryant’s craggy abdominals, the way in which the short shorts bulged at the front of each young sluts groin, particularly Andrew, Luke and Ross’. Finally Meatgrinder looked down at Sam and Danny, the filthy cum soaked slags. They were smiling at each other, their perfect bodies still glistening with sweat, pecs and abs packed into the bursting fabric, their shorts were like hot pant thongs as their golden basketball bubble butts purposefully hung out of the bottom of the shorts.

Gary announced “I think the uniform maybe a bit on the small side, if you hand these back I can order some larger sizes if you like” The response from all the young sluts was “No!” Spencer chirped up “We look hot as fuck in these Gaz”, Gary smiled “That’s what I thought”.

Meatgrinder had lifted the window ajar and was about to burst through when he heard Gary say,

“Now as long as you happy with your uniforms you can start exploring the camp. The only place out of bounds is the old logging station about a mile up the road, it’s structurally unsound and I don’t want any accidents. I’m going to look into where Jack and Ali are, does anyone know or seen a fellow counsellor named Rory?”

Meatgrinder stopped climbing through the window. There was a loan stud out there in his woods and if he looked anything like the musclebound jock cunts down there he would gladly make Rory his first official start of camp kill.

Rory Norman (3).jpg

Camp Muscle Pines: Jock Massacre. Chapter 4: Wrong Turn

Rory was making his way down the small dirt track that had started out as a road but had gradually narrowed and was heading into dense forest, he was starting to think that he’d made a wrong turn. His car had broken down about 6 miles back, and being “the alternate route” to Camp Muscle Pines, there was nobody around he could flag down and his phone had no signal, Rory was stranded. Being the adventurous stud he was, he decided to make the rest of the journey on foot as he guessed it couldn’t be far. Rory was due to be a personal trainer at the summer camp and was looking forward to the huge amount of hot guys that were rumoured to have been employed there. The late afternoon sun beat down on the young hunk as he journeyed deeper into the trees; he was becoming hot and uncomfortable. Rory had light brown hair and dark, sexy brown eyes, he wore a skin tight shirt, jeans and glasses. His stacked body was bulging out of the shirt which was two sizes too small, and looked in danger of exploding clean off his muscular frame.

Rory Norman (12).jpg

Rory had journeyed so far down the track that it had now just become forest and there was no path to follow. He pulled off his backpack and searched for a map, however in doing so he tripped over a small wire that ran along the length of the floor, it didn’t seem to lead anywhere or be attached to anything immediately noticeable, but it had caused Rory to lose his footing and he fell forward the top two buttons of his shirt ripping open to reveal the outline of his big juicy pecs.

Meatgrinder had returned to his cabin, he had given up trying to find the missing hunk Rory and was deciding which weapons to use of the Muscle-jock sluts down at the camp. Meatgrinder’s hand had just hovered over his chainsaw, when one of the small bells linked to a trip wire in the woods began to ring. Meatgrinder immediately gripped the chainsaw; it looks like he had located the unlucky lost hunk.

Rory pulled himself up off the floor and flipped open the map, he wasn’t far at all, probably only half a mile away. Out of the corner of his eye, Rory thought he saw a shape move behind some nearby pine trees and all of a sudden he felt as though he was being watched. Rory turned to the direction in which he thought he had seen something. He heard it before he saw it, the noise of a chainsaw being revved and then out of the tree line a huge hulking figure burst through the branches. Its face was distorted and hideous, Rory could see the hatred in this things eyes. Its teeth gnashed together wildly and brown ooze was in a constant stream dribbling out of its mouth.

Meatgrinder ran towards the young muscular slut, his chainsaw blazing. All the hatred from watching the pumped muscle cunts down in the camp came rushing back, how they showed off their perfect bodies and sucked each other, the way in which they moved their filthy bubble butts, their handsome, laughing faces, pumped pecs, tanned flesh, bulging biceps, juicy cock meat and chiselled abs. Meatgrinder’s eyes glowed a deep fiery red. This arrogant fuck was the same, he saw the golden tan of Rory’s body, all those beautiful round muscles in his chest and arms, the way he wore his tight slutty clothes. This cunt deserved to die.

The musclebound hunk turned and ran into the forest, not caring where he was going. The muscles in his shirt bulged as he ran. He screamed “SOMEBODY HELP ME, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!” As Rory ran through the forest, small branches and twigs ripped apart his shirt leaving it in tatters. His enormous young musclebound body pounded through the woods, the 19 year olds golden pecs bounced up and down as he ran. Branches caught at his abs, biceps and pecs as he desperately ran for his life, leaving small cuts in his perfect body.

Rory was running so fast twigs lashed his rippling abs leaving red welts, thorns snagged as his arms, piercing the pumped bronze biceps. Not only was he being attacked by a madman, he was being attacked by the forest as well. His muscular thighs heaved against the tight denim of his jeans as he ran, large thorns tore at the bulging muscle stuffed denim, ripping large chunks of material away. A large sharp branch caught at Rory’s groin just missing the massive bulge where his 15 inch cock was stuffed, the branch destroyed the jeans and Rory had been stripped by the forest to just his underwear. His chiselled Adonis was taking a pounding, and he was starting to bleed from the wounds inflicted by the thorns.

rn.jpg

The chainsaw got closer…and closer to the dumb jock’s ripped body, if Meatgrinder got any closer the whirling blades would be ripping his perfect body apart. A large razor sharp thorn protrude from a nearby branch and as Rory ran past, it punctured the centre of crisp, bulging white underwear and tore at the huge meaty cock. Rory screamed in pain as the snow white underwear started to seep thick, syrupy red blood “HOLY FUCK! AGHHHHHHH MY COCK!”

The stupid muscular fuck stumbled and fell, his powerful body flailing around as he fell down a steep slope. Rory was smashed into rocks and trees cracking his ribs and breaking his nose. His handsome face was covered in blood. He was conscious when he reached the bottom and pulled himself up to run further but fell immediately, he screamed in pain and looked down to see a bone protruding through the golden skin left shin blood was oozing out of the wound. His handsome face was distorted and covered in blood. Rory dragged himself along the forest floor screaming “HELPPP…SOMEBODY HELP…”

Rory scanned the tree line, there was clearing ahead where the forest floor was covered in leaves. He started to crawl towards the clearing when the steady rhythm of the resting chainsaw began. Meatgrinder was watching the young stallion pull himself along the ground screaming for help. When he looked back and saw Meatgrinder, he screamed even louder and began to drag himself even more frantically. Meatgrinder started walking slowly towards Rory’s pumped musclebound body. He took in the jock cunts injuries, the welt covered pecs, biceps and abs, the punctured thighs, the oozing cock, his broken nose and lower leg. The forest had fucked him up good but Meatgrinder could do better.

Rory Norman (6).jpg

Meatgrinder revved the chainsaw, now only inches away from Rory’s gigantic golden horserace thighs, Rory turned over whilst trying to drag himself along the floor, he looked up into Meatgrinder’s, just like those dirty muscle jock sluts did when they were sucking each other’s cocks. His handsome face covered in blood from his broken nose, he was crying and pleading for his life “NO…PLEASE…DON’T KILL ME…PLEASE…NOT MY BODY…NOT MY PERFECT BODY…I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE…”

Meatgrinder looked down taking in the smooth golden round pecs, the chiselled abs, the bulging biceps, the enormous stallion legs. This dumb arrogant muscle cunt deserved to be tortured slowly. Meatgrinder dropped the chainsaw and lifted Rory up by his thick neck. Rory lashed out with his big muscular arms, punching Meatgrinder in the face, fighting for his life. Meatgrinder flung Rory in to a tree trunk in rage. He then picked the winded stud up off the ground and wrapped a thorn covered vine around his neck. The sharp points impaled Rory’s thick muscular neck and blood began to ooze down his powerful chest. Meatgrinder tossed the vine over a low hanging branch and let Rory hang by his neck, the more he struggled the deeper the thorns penetrated his muscular thick neck. His eyes bulged. His left leg was useless as support, but he was managing to tiptoe on his right leg to keep for choking to death. Meatgrinder wrapped the thorn laced vines around both of Rory’s wrists and flung them over the branch. His arms were pulled up so it looked like Rory was flexing, his huge golden biceps bulged.

Rory Norman (3).jpg

Rory was strung up like a Greek God ready for sacrifice; His perfect 19 year old body had no way to escape. Meatgrinder grabbed the chainsaw and walked towards the filthy arrogant stud. How dare he bring that perfect muscle-pup body into his forest and FUCK in his woods. Meatgrinder remembered the circle of jock sluts and their enormous cocks. He reached out and pulled down the blood soaked panties of the meaty jock slut. “GET THE FUCK OFF ME, YOU SICK FUCK” screamed Rory “I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU, DON’T YOU TOUCH MY FUCKING COCK”, Meatgrinder let the slutty underwear drop down the stallion legs. Rory thrashed around making the thorns dig into his bleeding wrists and neck. The cock was huge, if he had been at camp the stupid 19 year old would have been the stud of camp. It was bigger than Ross’ cock, it was long, golden and plump. The balls were smooth and tight, about the size of tennis balls. The big purple head had been punctured by the thorns earlier and blood was dripping out the end. It would have been perfect for Meatgrinder’s collection, but this slut was making too much noise. Meatgrinder placed the silent chainsaw just under the big ball sack and pulled he cord on the chainsaw. It revved into life. Rory’s cum filled baby makers were ripped clean off his body and into the blades of the saw. Blood gushed out of the wound, splattering on the leaves below. Pulpy bits of Rory’s huge testicles fell to the floor as they were mangled by the chainsaw. “AGHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH…..MY FUCKING BALLS…..AGHHHHHHHH.HELLLPPPPPPPP…..NOOOOOO…NO…NO….AGHHHHHH” Rory screamed, but not for long. Meatgrinder placed the saw at the base of the wiggling 15 inch golden shaft and severed Rory’s humongous stud cock. Rory continued to scream as his big beautiful cock was ripped from his body, blood splattered down his golden pumped thighs and his huge 15 inches fell to the floor. Rory released his bowels and shit exploded from between his big juicy golden bubble butt, landing on his once perfect slutty cock. Meatgrinder picked up the severed, shit covered cock and placed it in Rory’s screaming mouth.

Without any warning Meatgrinder swung the chainsaw into the top of Rory’s injured left leg, the huge muscular thigh was ripped clean off Rory’s perfect body. The blade ate through part of Rory’s bubble butt and tore the golden flesh of his football playing thigh into shreds. Blood cascaded out of Rory’s body; he was losing so much blood, the vine around his neck getting tighter as he began to lose balance. Rory was still screaming but not a sound could be heard as he choked on his big golden cock meat. Meatgrinder gripped the chainsaw and brought it crashing through Rory’s huge right shoulder, the blades tore through his musclebound right arm ripping the sexy limb clean from his body. Meatgrinder didn’t stop there, he replayed in his head the way Danny and Sam sucked cock and gyrated their musclebound bodies, the way in which their cum soaked pecs and biceps glistened as they guzzled cum. Rory was just like them a filthy cum guzzling muscle whore. Meatgrinder brought the chainsaw crashing through his brown hair and through his gorgeous face, ripping it in two. Brains oozed and splattered all over the forest, his sexy brown eyes fell from there sockets, his sexy mouth and pearly white teeth mangled by the saw.

rory-norman-model.jpg

Meatgrinder pulled the saw out of Rory’s head and stabbed it straight into his pumped golden pectorals. The sluts 19 year old muscle tits were ripped and mangled. The jutting golden round muscles with the perfect pink nipples were shredded and mutilated by the blades. Blood cascaded down the craggy golden abdominals, as big chunks of shredded muscle fell to the floor. The blades ripped through Rory’s heart and lungs and the chainsaw burst out the back of Rory’s muscular back. Meatgrinder continued the massacre and ripped through the abdominals, the eight pack abs Rory had worked so hard for were now disappearing under the whirling blades of the saw one by one. Meatgrinder pulverised the remainder of Rory’s muscular arms and legs. Biceps were left in tatters his thighs shredded to fuck. What remained was a steaming pile of blood and guts and even then Meatgrinder continued to pulverise the bloody pile. It was as if Rory had been placed in a food processor and the hunky meat had been destroyed. Meatgrinder put down the chainsaw and began to shit all over the remains. The dirty musclebound jock slut had had his big pumped cunt body destroyed. The arrogant, cocky fuck with the mammoth dick had been ruined and not one piece of rippling, pumped muscle remained. He was now just a pile of goo and shit. Meatgrinder returned to his cabin satisfied with his kill but he was left wanting more…

I LOVE your stories, they are absolutely hot.
Have been stalking your tumblr account, hope to see more killing from Meatgrinder soon, there are still many hot hunks waiting to be butchered.

Hey everyone.

I lost my old tumblr and email due to a virus. Check out the new page: studslasher.tumblr.com

It's the same as before but updated slightly. New chapter coming soon.

Back