Brutal Wrestling

MassiveBrute

Forum Newcomer
I am a bodybuilder 6'1 253 53ch 23bi 10.5ct & very brutal top. As a top I get into barebacking, fisting, flogging, s&m, bondage, leather, very severe ball torture, face fucking, torture, nipple work physical & verbal abuse. I also am a trained pro wrestler for a private underground wrestling org. with no fucking rules ever. In the ring I wear black wrestling boots & black leather thong. My matches lasted 2-3hrs. I destroy very well built men 18-40. During the match I literally & very severely beat up my opponents making sure the fuckers are covered in blood. Then I brutally rape the fuckers bareback and in most matches I follow that up with fisting either to my elbow or shoulder and then I destroy their fucking balls. Next area that I do & absolutely love doing is breaking the scums bones. During the match I fucking love to here the fucking garbage beg, scream cry & plead for me to stop and I just tell him to shut the fuck up & then degrade him by spitting on the trash. I am so turned to see & hear him in the most horrible pain. At this point it is finally time to snuff the garbage out for good. During the match I usually cum 6-10 times since I am so fucking love what I am doing. Some other things I do during the match is face fucking him sending several loads down their fucking throat and pissing down the throat and on their body. I would love to hear from other men who love violent brutal wrestling fighting matches to the death especially in the ring. Is there a site on here that has a lot about this stuff I do & love. Also want to hear if others have been in any violent wrestling or fighting matches.

We wrote before. I am a weakling looking for a good fucking, your power thighs around my waist and neck...some body punches, , cumming down my throat, I drink only men's pee, I never had a man's hand up my ass. How would you snuff me? Once in your power, I realize there is no escape. You are a muscle god. want to be snuffed.

Hey, Im also into deathmatch scenarios. Average build but corky and would be good meat for a brutal fighter/wrestler to take me down a few pegs and show me what a real man would do to a fag boy like me.
Also are there any other chat rooms where I can do some cyber deathfights? Would love some pointers there so that i can be taught a good proper deadly lesson..

Back