The spanish artist Francisco Goya (1746-1828) made several brutal images, shocked by the atrocities he witnessed during the 1808 uprising and ensuing war. His series 'Disasters of war' wasn't published untik 35 years after he died. Here are a few specimens:

Forever more...I just stumbled upon this entry of yours, Mr. P.C. When I posted this image three years AFTER you did, you had the good grace not to scream at me. Thank you for being understanding, because, really, there's just no way for anyone to know if any particular item has been submitted before. :smile:

.......because, really, there's just no way for anyone to know if any particular item has been submitted before.
FYI phyzzie places a name of the departed on his posts to sort out duplicates:forum with coffe:

FYI phyzzie places a name of the departed on his posts to sort out duplicates:forum with coffe:

Yes, phyzzie, I have noticed that your posts almost always give the full names of the subjects, and I enjoy being able to refer to a CDG by name in the comments section. However, if someone has a death image he wishes to share, but doesn't know the name of the deceased, he will be unable to conduct a search of the CDG site for dupes. There's a similar problem with artwork if one doesn't have the details. It can be a problem for the unorganized, like me.

Bad news guys Bolger is changing
It's polcy.starting next month nudity
Will not be allowed at all. Any blogs
Like thess will be blocked��
I just got a email about my blog

Back