Brazil Video Collection

Someone had a lot of knife fun with that dude. Wish I could have participated. :stroke:

Another brutal gang execution of young rival.

Give me head! His head! I want to lick and suck his face. He’s gorgeous now

Two alternate scenarios I would have enjoyed watching:

1. If he were alive when they cut into his neck, there would be a lovely blood spurt and a gurgling as he drowned on his blood.

2. Drag him into the water while alive and watch him flail helplessly as he drowned.

I've found gang members to be kind and sympathetic when dispatching their rivals. They kill them first; then have fun with the bodies. I want to see the violence and pain and suffering. What good does it do for a pretty boy to die if he can't suffer? No fun!

Criminals from a gang executed four young people n the early hours of Monday, April 1, 2024 in the rural area of the municipality of Barro Preto in the south of Bahia.

The bodies of the victims were found in a bush area, tied together by the arms and with multiple gunshot wounds.

The victims were identified as John Lenon Ramos Santos, 26 years old; Jamylle Ramos Santos, 24 years old; Gustavo Silva Lima, 17 years old; and Samyr Emanuel dos Santos Nunes, 19 years old. According to information they were all kidnapped yesterday March 31.

Back