Brazil, forced man Cannibalism...

Hot. Would have been even more compelling if both of them were naked while he's being eaten, beginning with the raw dick first.

So hot. This reminds me of the story of a guy who was forced to bite his friend's balls off during the war in Bosnia. Unfortunately pre smartphone era so there is probably no video of that.

So hot. This reminds me of the story of a guy who was forced to bite his friend's balls off during the war in Bosnia. Unfortunately pre smartphone era so there is probably no video of that.
Was the guy alive or dead when his nuts were chewed off? Either way is cool, but I'd prefer eating something still warm from the sac.

Alive. The third friend was in a documentary when the war was over. He described how he had to watch while the Serbs forced one of the friends to take the first guy's balls in his mouth and then bite as hard he could and pull to tear off the sack and balls. I remember his words that turned me on so much: "That's how X got emasculated".
In that same documentary they also talked about a sadistic Serbian female officer who made the male prisoners line up naked so she could tease them. She cut off the dicks of the men who got an erection.

the Serbs forced one of the friends to take the first guy's balls in his mouth and then bite as hard he could and pull to tear off the sack and balls.
Heaven... I'm in heaven,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
:drool::yummy2::stroke::drool::yummy2::stroke::drool::yummy2::stroke:

Back