Bonk

Sticks are so much better than guns. The fun is more prolonged, and the recipient can enjoy the game longer.

I agree, altough I prefer machetes for the beautiful clean cuts.

If the machete just chops at the body without killing, it can be beautiful. Cries of pain. Lots of blood.

Damn! I’m such a sadist! But only with young men. Women, children, and old folks are safe with me.

I could watch stick beating for days, especially onto guys with no shirts or naked. I just think it’s the most sensuous of punishments. Love to hear the thack of wood hitting the body. Man squirming on the ground as another assaults him incessantly. Non stop stick beating. WOW.

I had two very old favorites on this site. First, four naked students beaten for stealing cell phones. They were eventually doused with gasoline and burned to death— also stimulating to me.
The other vid was a blindfolded and almost naked dude being beaten with a baseball bat. After he died, he was chopped up. Love watching the axe plunging into his ass meat. Yum. Yum.

Unfortunately I didn’t bookmark and save them. Both made my dick throb big time.

Back