Big Morgue Collection 2020

Much obliged TKO! I am pleased about that and honestly appreciate it! :)

It's a complicated and very new process, but not yet optimized, because the pictures still get too large and in high resolution sometimes a "drawn effect" creeps in. Unfortunately, you can't (yet) ask artificial intelligences how they learned this exactly, they train themselves.
But I am working on it and I think I have already found a temporary solution.

Good to know, I have collected so many great old pictures. Sadly many of them leaking in quality, so this would be chance to give the quality they deserve.

Autopsy on beautiful young man in Romania.

Thanks Meatpie! Very impressive. Never seen this in such quality pics.
Question: when you pull off a scalp, does it expose the skull immediately as shown in these pictures or do you have to remove more layers?

After the skull is peeled no more layers and you start to saw the bone.

Here is another beautiful skull of 29 you who fell from 13th floor.

Wonderful. The human head is really amazing.
Thanks for the info on the scalp and skull. Didn't know that (but I'm here to learn) :stroke:

A favourite classic from the 20th century when morgue tables were slightly tilted.

Great set Pie!
I defer to you boss, isn't this handsome dude being embalmed, that's why it's tilted:question mark:

Autopsy on beautiful young man in Romania.

Absolutely beautiful corpse, thanks Meatpie! I envy those medical examiners really! That inside of that guy looks beautiful. Heart looks absolutely amazing, so young and full of strength...A bulls heart so to say ;) A heart like that is always such an erotic thing I feel like
His ribs are definitely destroyed, but also sort of...artistic?!
....what is that yellow fluid though? Urine? And is that a section of his intestines? Looks quite clean, maybe he didn't eat before?!

And on that other fall, man in both cases, the skull got destroyed. The first one had a major crack too! The brain looks so gloopy...i wish i could feel it! Must be something else to touch the brain of a hot 29yo guy like that...

Great set Pie!
I defer to you boss, isn't this handsome dude being embalmed, that's why it's tilted:question mark:

Yes, I think that is correct he is getting embalmed without being autopsied first.

‘Chino Antrax’ gunned down just weeks after release from US prison

Bs1OU1E.jpg

More info here

Back