Big guy cannibalised alive

biggerguy11

Forum Newcomer
So I have a fetish which involves some kind of serial killer guy kidnapping me and either killing me and eating me, or eating me while I'm still alive. Do cannibals go for guys my size, or do they prefer leaner meats? And are there people who are into doing those sorts of things to guys? Thanks

I can honestly say I don't know but hope there is.
The very thought of a guy or group eating me raw & while alive makes me rock hard horny.
God I must be wierd...

Yessss either being eaten alive or being oven roasted or a spit put through me, really anything I'm super serious about this

If man flesh is anything like animal flesh, fat is much tastier than lean. So, a big dude should be very tasty to a real cannibal. If sexiness takes precedence, that is something else.

I have also a fetish cannibal fantasies, about being killed and eaten, but more on the bucthering and cooking side than raw. But the important, it's to be eaten! XD

If man flesh is anything like animal flesh, fat is much tastier than lean. So, a big dude should be very tasty to a real cannibal. If sexiness takes precedence, that is something else.

Does that make me more appealing to a cannibal because of my fat, or less appealing due to the appearance of me because of it?

I think good marbling of the fat would be key. You make me want to listen to "Mein Teil" by Rammestein.

How can I marble my own fat?

I am a big guy, too - I don't care really what the body is like - although too big/fat does pose a few issues. I seek a wiling - want to die guy - to impale ass to chest., to cut open, pull out his guts, and then push spit out his mouth.

I have the spit(s) and the knives - just need the willing guys.

Oh, and when donewith one or two volunteers - I want the same done to me - talk about "weird"

I have a boyfriend (we're in a gay relationship) and I would like for him to be castrated. His cock and balls will be donated to the person doing the job. We have spoken about this and I think he will be willing to do this for me. Can anyone help ?

Back