Big Brazil Collection

Teen Crushed by a Bus Stop

A 16-year-old teenager died after the structure of a bus stop fell on him in Cataguases, Minas Gerais state, Brazil. According to information from the Fire Department, the young man had hung on to the awning to stretch when the structure collapsed and fell ontop of him. The victim was pinned and suffered chest compression and the death was confirmed on the scene. The teenager's father was at the location and needed support from medics.

Oh woooowww, last dude is gorgeous!!! Thanks! Age is not known?

A 16-year-old teenager died after the structure of a bus stop fell on him in Cataguases, Minas Gerais state, Brazil. According to information from the Fire Department, the young man had hung on to the awning to stretch when the structure collapsed and fell ontop of him. The victim was pinned and suffered chest compression and the death was confirmed on the scene. The teenager's father was at the location and needed support from medics.
Such a waste of a young life

This guy is hot and I would want to take him home.

Gorgeous!!!!:love: Age?

Lots of little holes to put my finger in.
One big hole to put my tongue in.
:tognue2::tognue2::tognue2::tognue2::tognue2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2:
:stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke:

Back