huuummmm, nice real man, ...

good looking victim has himself a good death, though dont figure I would have finished him off with the bullet to the head, would have enjoyed the show as the arrow in his belly bled out. best thing would have been to have him beg me to end it.

I love it when bad guys turn on each other. This is hot. I agree I would have let him bleed out. While he was dieing I would have played with his dick.

Should have kept the leather jacket on. Would like to see if he was wearing boots.

JJ

Sweet deathstare Ellis, professional work. :stroke:

Great kill Ellis. Can you make a video about the body being "disposed" of?

I love it when bad guys turn on each other. This is hot. I agree I would have let him bleed out. While he was dieing I would have played with his dick.

Should have kept the leather jacket on. Would like to see if he was wearing boot

JJ

i was wearing my leather biker boots

This is just as hot as the Hanging one. have watched it many times and wacked off .

You do a good death scene.

Next one show us your boots and leathers .

This is just as hot as the Hanging one. have watched it many times and wacked off .

You do a good death scene.

Next one show us your boots and leathers .
thanks been awhile since i uploaded i doug up a few boot and leather pics just posted them.the pics came out a lot biger then i ment for them to be...

makes the show of a dying man in his biker boots, his legs spasming in his death throes, his hands trying to stop the bleeding of the arrow wound that will cause his inevitable death, when sees me, the assasin with the bow, pulling out my cock and jacking off to his moans, I look to see if he is willing to beg me to finish him. he knows I wont save his life. his desperate begging will just give me more pleasure until he gives up the fight and spasms one last time before going still in death.

Back