todd00009

Forum Veteran
If you are curious about how we find BestDeaths actors, you may enjoy this video.
In this series, you can watch dozens of hot shirtless young guys acting out death scenes for us.
Part I contains 23 death scenes including strangles and stabbings...

College Fitness Model Murders His Hot Rivals Actor Auditions Part One (10).jpgCollege Fitness Model Murders His Hot Rivals Actor Auditions Part One (12).jpgCollege Fitness Model Murders His Hot Rivals Actor Auditions Part One (17).jpgCollege Fitness Model Murders His Hot Rivals Actor Auditions Part One (13).jpgCollege Fitness Model Murders His Hot Rivals Actor Auditions Part One (15).jpg
The series is called FITNESS MODEL MURDER AUDITIONS PART I - check out more pics and video on www.BestDeaths.com...

--Todd film maker for BestDeaths.com

Some strangulation scenes do not make much sense. The victims seem a bit too calm or don't struggle hard enough to combat the killers, which looks a bit fake. I hope filmmakers can improve on this point :)

More (intense) struggles, more excitement!

Keep in mind.. these are AUDITIONS ... this is not a real film.
Some people really enjoy this behind the scenes footage and find it interesting. It is not a "polished" video. -- Todd

I went to your site and looked at the offerings there ... they looked pretty good to me.

Back