Best Scenes from The Chekist 1992 Film [SUPERB QUALITY]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

This is the best quality you will find online of this old but stunning and spectacular Russian movie.

Enjoy this spectacle in HD quality only on CDG!

Thanks, man. I've been looking for a vid of The Chekist that is of higher quality than the full-length subtitled version on YouTube. The Stalinist death factory in the basement, the holding chambers (repurposed coal bins?) where the political prisoners spend their final hours; the executioners ordering the victims to strip for death; the synchronous pistol shots to the back of the neck or head; and the carting, hoisting, loading and transport of hundreds of fresh, naked corpses all make for one of the most stimulating death movies ever. It's as if the film were made for cutedeadguys.net. Two of my favorite condemned guys are the pair of French prisoners. I also like the defiant young aristocrat who provokes his hot handler and is rewarded with a pistol shot in the face, even before the doomed prisoner can strip and step up to his designated door of death. There are plenty of other hot actors who likewise look great naked with a bullet hole in them. It must have been amazing to be among the cast of this movie. I assume that the actors who played the condemned prisoners auditioned naked for their roles.

The actors are pure models and athletes I haven't seen more beautiful naked guys. Glad to see others still enjoy this old film as much as I did.

Yeah...these movie scenes are extremely hot indeed.
I like it how the bullets turn these guys into dead meat imediatelly...how they fall...

wow I was always looking for some videos that hanging guys upside down naked, and this is satisfying all my fantasies!! thank you for sharing

Back