NICE

Hasn't this been photoshopped? Look how the stain on the wall seems to be partly in front of the the big toe.

Ah - interesting question markfive - Almost all the pics I post are checked with PS - and adjusted to compensate for exposure and colour balance. Additionally if they are slightly out of focus I have a range of work-flows to try and attempt to overcome that. I class that as 'dark-room' work.

I do not normally edit pics, unless they need 'repairing' or if I am attempting to use PS to 'subtract' a WM. However - I have recently started to play with new algorithms introduced by adobe to reduce blurring - 2 in particular are being evaluated - their anti-shake 'sharpening' filter is very interesting. It does a 'blur-trace' and mathematically estimates how pixels have moved due to camera shake - and then grabs the pixels that are affected and moves them to compensate for the blurring. My early experience of this is that it can be very effective - but at times also a bit too 'fierce' and produce 'blotches' or 'lines'. This pic has not been 'edited' - but this de-blurring technique was used on this pic - and perhaps that is what you are seeing. :dunno:

i Need more.. Did anyone had another pic of these.. ?

Back