Beheading orgy - 8 sexy Arabs getting a close shave

Pop the eyeballs, crunch them between my teeth, feeling their juice run down my throat, then suck and tongue the sockets.
Rip the tongues out and French kiss their bloody mouths.
Then sit back, relax, and chew on their tongues, as they suffer.
I love watching a man writhing in agony.
OH caeb I can totally picture the scene and it’s getting me so hard. Pretty doll with his empty, bloody eye sockets, feet thrashing and kicking as grip The faggot’s head and kiss it deeply. And then rip the boy’s succulent tongue out with the bloody trophy between my teeth. We could pass that juicy treat back-and-forth between each other

OH caeb I can totally picture the scene and it’s getting me so hard. Pretty doll with his empty, bloody eye sockets, feet thrashing and kicking as grip The faggot’s head and kiss it deeply. And then rip the boy’s succulent tongue out with the bloody trophy between my teeth. We could pass that juicy treat back-and-forth between each other
Oh, pass it to me as well. I want that insatiable taste of gore and blood in my mouth & "between my teeth" too.

Yes, definitely share their tongues, passing back and forth as we chew and masticate the mouth meat. Then use toothpicks to poke the meat stuck between our teeth.

Wow wow wow. Every single one of them the sprayed the perfect amount of blood. Would love to shower myself with the spray
Yes! Fresh boy blood spreading on her chest, in our mouth’s, running down to lubricate our cocks while kissing the decapitated head

I seriously could have fucked every single one of these gorgeous, delicious men, before AND after their beheadings. I can already imagine it: eight heads with piercing eyes staring at me as I jack off in front of them, their lifeless tongues hanging out of their open mouths, ready to receive the blessing of my thick cum running down their throats.

I seriously could have fucked every single one of these gorgeous, delicious men, before AND after their beheadings. I can already imagine it: eight heads with piercing eyes staring at me as I jack off in front of them, their lifeless tongues hanging out of their open mouths, ready to receive the blessing of my thick cum running down their throats.
Oh fuck yes!

Yes! Fresh boy blood spreading on her chest, in our mouth’s, running down to lubricate our cocks while kissing the decapitated head
Would luv to take that warm blood shower with you as we both kiss and make love to the decapitated head.

Beautiful video! Luv the blood spurts and decapitated heads, along with the stumps. I wanna fuck them before beheading and then skull fuck the heads afterwards in immense love making. Hell yeah! Post more please.

Still plays for me.
So I watched two more times, salivating over the eight spurting stumps. Delicious blood. :yummy2:

Back