Forum Regular
Established Member
Hot fave gorgeous pumping stumps handsome heads beautiful young beheaded bodies
Do you have a favorite part?
pumping stumps
handsome heads
beheaded bodies

Mine, by far, is the pumping stump. My favorite drinking fountain. :pepsi:

Excellent quality video produced by our sick isis friends. Hot Arab males getting slaughtered. I would love to spend a night in bed with those eight extremely attractive heads.

https://theync.com/shocking-isis-8-iraqi-soldiers-beheaded-by-sword-in-the-presence-of-children.htm

X6j4Ij3.jpg

Only the presence of children watching disturbs me.
I didn't see it here on CDG so I suppose it's not a repost.
Does anyone have this video in a downloadable form? Please!

Lovely sounds. Chop. Squirt. Chop. Squirt.

I’ll try. The problem is that website is so shitty no video will ever play all the way through without interruption.

very hott, but this was from a few years ago

just wish they would have shown them moving the bodies and lining them up after the beheading

Excellent quality video produced by our sick isis friends. Hot Arab males getting slaughtered. I would love to spend a night in bed with those eight extremely attractive heads.

https://theync.com/shocking-isis-8-iraqi-soldiers-beheaded-by-sword-in-the-presence-of-children.htm

Only the presence of children watching disturbs me.
I didn't see it here on CDG so I suppose it's not a repost.
Agree! Taking those beautiful boys headS to my bed would be so amazing. I could talk to them and kiss them And make love to them. Probably pop the eyeballs out of a few and rip the tongues out to eat

Agree! Taking those beautiful boys headS to my bed would be so amazing. I could talk to them and kiss them And make love to them. Probably pop the eyeballs out of a few and rip the tongues out to eat
I would just be content to retain the heads of everyone of these men and make love to them at night. Skull fucking the heads from the detached throat and then from the mouth.

pop the eyeballs out... and rip the tongues out
Pop the eyeballs, crunch them between my teeth, feeling their juice run down my throat, then suck and tongue the sockets.
Rip the tongues out and French kiss their bloody mouths.
Then sit back, relax, and chew on their tongues, as they suffer.
I love watching a man writhing in agony.

Last edited:
Pop the eyeballs, crunch them between my teeth, feeling their juice run down my throat, then suck and tongue the sockets.
Rip the tongues out and French kiss their bloody mouths.
Then sit back, relax, and chew on their tongues, as I watch them writhing in agony.
I love a man in pain

Back