Beheading and chopped dudes from Mexico

It's humiliating and degrading. Perhaps the one on the left with the tattoos doesn't feel that way.

Here's another shot of their heads inside a box.

And here are some shots of them while they were alive. Guy on the left looked absolutely gorgeous, and seeing him kiss the other guy gets me rock-hard every time.

And here are some shots of them while they were alive. Guy on the left looked absolutely gorgeous, and seeing him kiss the other guy gets me rock-hard every time.

"rock-hard every time" ...I'll def. go along with that.

Soundpunch: Double teaming a cute decapitated head like that is very cool. I like your imagination a lot

So nice to see that we all share mutual fantasies of double-teaming the left guy's head. Maybe we can have a three-way and go at his mouth, throat, and trachea all at the same time? 🤤

do you have the photos still?

Back