Beautiful Lean Boy Strangled and Played With

So cute so hot my cock is gettin harder beatifull tasty meat body and so horny penis to smell under his thigth foreskin and eat it...mmm thks
I want to taste his armpits, asshole and cock, then get into some serious fucking and breeding his lovely body, before sharing it with my other canabal friends on CDGs. Let's all have a piece of him.

Wow, very hot and tasty body :load:
!!!! He's still young, I love it !!! Who is this young man ? Where is he from ?
I will lick his feet until they are sweaty then take them for a footjob! I'll play with his cock and lick it off! Let me have some of his foreskin, it looks wet! Then I'll turn him over and spank his firm little buttocks and finger his little ass. From here I'll see a little smile, he's enjoying it and will ask for more.
The position of his right hand only asks for a cock to be put inside!
I will finish with his white body, I will pinch his little nipples while caressing his belly and for the final bouquet, my cock will end up in his mouth and I will ejaculate on him with the desire accomplished ! :yes:

I wanted to see his feet !

I wanted to see his feet !
Your wish is my command.

More pics inluding feet and short video clip. :p

The boy was played with and manipulated unconscious so hard his cock started and even bleeding a little.

Your wish is my command.

More pics inluding feet and short video clip. :p

The boy was played with and manipulated unconscious so hard his cock started and even bleeding a little.

Wow, Beautiful feet, from heel to toe they will be my toys, my property, I will lick him until he wakes up... :stroke:
Very tight and thin cock, wet and bleeding! I will smell it, taste it and eat it. I will keep his pink glans for later! :hearthrob:

I envy the man who was with him, fucking lucky...

I see you didn't waste any time putting the boy's cock as your avatar ! :ROFLMAO:
Of course, it's a beautiful young man's cock! When you die or are unconscious, your cock is no more your property ! ! :yummy2:

I really enjoy the moment a man's foreskin being retracted.It will totally turn me on.The video"dick"is pretty attractive.Thanks for sharing.šŸ˜

Back