Beautiful glutinous skinned young man dismembered

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Yes, this is an oldie, but one of my favorites. I watch it often. He is cute and has the most sensuous skin I've ever seen. Would have preferred there be no shirt over his face, so I could see his expressions of pain during the ordeal. I wish I could have made love to him whole, before the cutting began. And I wish I could have made love to all his parts individually afterward. Oh, well. Can't have everything we want, can we? At least I can sit at my computer and watch his gorgeous body sliced, over and over.....and dream. Wetly.:yummy2:

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Haven't seen the second version before. So hot. Is he hard? Some guys get hard when they are dismembered. Anyway, I'm hard!

jimsama

Forum Regular
He got off to lightly. If I was the leader he would been sexually tortured and raped alot before being dismembered. By the time I got he would be begging to die.
Me too.
I will take the time to love first.:love1:
The fun comes after that.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I look at him just after his arms were chopped off, wanting to lay on his smooth naked body and lick his soft white blood-splatterred skin. Put my ear to his mouth to hear his low moaning and his labored breathing. Kiss his lips and whisper that I feel his pain. I feel his pain in my groin as my dick twitches rock hard. I whisper that I want to hear him shriek as his legs are cut off. He is beautiful in his suffering. I love to watch him suffer---and die.