Pulmonary.Edema

Forum Regular
So. I'm ready to be snuffed/assisted in my suicide.

No more games, or waiting.

I'm lookin for legit contacts and hookups for this.

Not a fantasy!

Just to remind our members that suicide threats on our forums are investigated by forum staff and we will contact local police department of all members involved.

To be honest police don't care fantasy or not, we have had one member arrested and currently in prison because he said he wanted to kill and eat children...he did that on another website but he was as member here so they got us invlovled too.

Expect no mercy when it comes to threats to taking lives including your own. I can't say which posts are real, fantasy or joke but it's our duty to report and take action before the shit hits the fan.

Some of you will remember when two members of OgrishForum.com posted a message a few years ago that they were going to kill themselves and people cheered them on for several days.

The couple took their own lives and when the police find out about their postings on the forum and read the comments it led to the near destruction of the community....admins were furious and banned hundreds of accounts in a matter of hours, old friendships were broken, people wanted their comments deleted saying they were sorry, some members left in disgust, hate comments started pouring in...

Those were the most dramatic days I've seen on OgrishForum and it was not pleasant, the moment the police got involved no one was having any fun on that website anymore...

I was just making my first steps on the internet back then and had insane fun on ogrishforum.

Back in the day there weren't as many internet communities, the ogrishforum was one of the largest and most vibrant.

Those were the days, sometimes I go back an read old threads and get a fucking nostalgia feeling...:I am king:

Just to remind our members that suicide threats on our forums are investigated by forum staff and we will contact local police department of all members involved.

You're a piece of shit, Meatie.
Who do you think you are? You run a fucking gore site and you are going to do this shit to your members?
You've been running this site into the ground of years now.

But whatever. Got to save your arse.
No need to be a complete asshole about it and go to that level.

Hey Edema,

I am glad you are still alive. Hope your death urges have subsided.

I respect everyone's right to choose when to die and I am FOR assisted suicide but we are required by law to reporst sucide and murder threats on the internet.

You're a piece of shit, Meatie.
Who do you think you are? You run a fucking gore site and you are going to do this shit to your members?
You've been running this site into the ground of years now.

But whatever. Got to save your arse.
No need to be a complete asshole about it and go to that level.

As a member of CDG.
I disagree.
Compared to other related sites this is more that a gore site
It is about Community
That is what makes CDG and so special
Long live CDG:cheers:

I may have some issues with meatpie's policies here but I have to agree with him on this one. Most people here are sane and mentally stable but there are a few with a loose screw and they should be stopped before they do something that might harm someone or themselves.

Even freedom of expression has its limits in any civilized society.

I respect everyone's right to choose when to die and I am FOR assisted suicide but we are required by law to report suicide and murder threats on the internet.

I warmly agree, and I have a BIG admiration for the way Meatpie runs this forum :good job:.
I'm sorry to read people's sincere death wish (including PE's), but we should not get involved in the kind of trouble Meatpie describes in post #6.

Pulmonary there are ways to make a post like this without being so direct.
And I honestly get where Meatpie is coming from with this, but I personally find the crack-down on this crap retarded if there's an open deep web you could sink into. I've never been there, but honestly you can get manipulated very easily and unwillingly get your face skinned off. I mean, if you have money to pay and know how to configure security settings you may be safe to find what you're looking for, but I doubt it.

Suicide should be legal if it's what a person truly wants, and only be investigated if there's reasonable doubt that they didn't; for instance if something was too difficult about their lives. Then whoever (or whatever organization) results in that can be prosecuted for not providing what would've made them better. Other than that, what's the difference between hanging yourself and asking someone else to choke you? Nothing, one's just less dignified since you're all by yourself.

Back