veryblah214

Forum Regular
Stupid guy. He loved the feeling of hypoxia. It was almost like an addiction.

He'd done it plenty of times before, constantly pushing himself closer and closer to unconsciousness.

As he gets more lightheaded his breathing becomes more panicked. He pulls the bag tight against his face as his body begins uncontrollable convulsing, refusing to give up and rip the bag off.

Confusion slips in. Euphoria. Contentedness. In the back of his mind, he knows he's gone too far this time. It's too late.

Gone.

His roommate gets home not long after. He removes the bag and checks for a pulse, but there's nothing.

The body isn't stiff yet. He straightens the legs and places the arms at the sides of his roomie's reposed body before calling 911.

***I've had a lot of requests for un-blurred images, but I'm simply not willing to take that risk. If I get to know somebody and they have personal pics to share, I would consider it, but that's the only way. Hope you guys understand.

Lovely photos, you've got a beautiful body and dick! Quite understand about the nblurred pics (though would love to see). Woyuld be hat ofr me if next time you start off in yiour underwear, get stripped off during or after death.

really nice pictures love all of them and would love to be there and lay beside the body and play with it

very hot. I wonder if the sub really wants an assist. Maybe he would enjoy getting fucked hard, maybe even gang raped as his oxygen runs out. Maybe it needs its neck squeezed?

very hot. I wonder if the sub really wants an assist. Maybe he would enjoy getting fucked hard, maybe even gang raped as his oxygen runs out. Maybe it needs its neck squeezed?

hopefully, gang raped... may as well let a lot of people enjoy his death in realtime, eh? :p

Back