Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
I have, but I always have someone to watch over me just in case.

When I was a teenager, I used my mother's bloodpressure machine to strangle myself. I tied the bloodpressure belt around my neck and added secured knots by using a scarf onto the belt. I underestimated the pressure of the machine and put it on the highest level. As the air pumped into the belt, it got too tight and I had problems loosening up the knots. I remembered I panicked and almost passed out. It took like 20-30 seconds before the machine let out the air automatically.

When I was a teenager, I used my mother's bloodpressure machine to strangle myself. I tied the bloodpressure belt around my neck and added secured knots by using a scarf onto the belt. I underestimated the pressure of the machine and put it on the highest level. As the air pumped into the belt, it got too tight and I had problems loosening up the knots. I remembered I panicked and almost passed out. It took like 20-30 seconds before the machine let out the air automatically.

Great Idea! Then what did the machine tell your pressure was?

Maybe I'll do the same thing!

Always thought about the blood pressure machine idea. As long as it is one of the automatic ones, it is a safer option. If it were manual I'd need an accomplice, which is fine with me.

I don't know who you did it: I took the blood pressure machine but the scarf it's too short to put it my neck in it and close it: it doesn't close, and even if it was it's higher than my neck, so that it would be very dangerous to do it; so I give it up and keep doing the game of the pail: when I'm alone at home I use to fill a bucket of water and insert my head in it for so much time as I need to cum, and it's very satisfying; I always enjoy with this game of the pail.

Love to be sucked off and choked to the edge to make me cum Love to swtich roles as well. bare or gloved hands, ropes, silk neckties and nooses...

i have tried it, and really like it. it does intrigue me a little about accidentally going all the way. it also turns me on, though i don't know why.

Welcome joey, look like you're new here. Hope you don't leave us by accidentally going all the way, but enjoy the pics and vids of those who did!

The guy from the Pattaya news is cute - how did he have time to get all that tape on before he passed out?

Tried it with a lover in high school. He choked me as I jacked off and I passed out as I came. fantastic. I was too scared to try it again.

My first time was when I was studying for exams in high school and so home alone. My bedroom had a huge walk-in closet with an old mirror and a bunch of National Geographic magazines left by the previous owner. I used my bathrbe belt, stood on a pile of magazines opposite the mirror and got really hard with a very red cock and then passed out - the weight broke the belt and I crumpled on the floor. I was very very lucky.

Finally, a bunch got together in a dungeon in SF and I was tied in a chair and garrotted. Suddenly the guy who knew what he was doing let up on the garrot since he claimed I showed a sign of passing out but I was unaware I was close but he would not go further with me.

All three were experiences I can masturbate to. I have done the rope thing just pulling with hands so if I pass out the pressure will be off but would much prefer to play with someone there.

I have also had a friend tie me in a chair with a bag over tied over my head with a safe signal - wish I had not panicked and given the signal quite so early.
Even as a senior citizen, I still use a tie or belt around the headboard and shift down and pull the ends tight around my neck to get a high. Never passed out that way but figure if I did the fact I am pulling with my hands would release so I would revive but as someone said, it is partly the risk that is so erotic.

I've done it off and on since I was 11 or 12. Back then I would try and hold my breath underwater in the bathtub and then it progressed to putting plastic bags over my head. Suffocation and asphyxiation intrigued me then and now. Over the years my play has progressed. Twice now I was choked out completely. It's a great and peaceful experience to just go to sleep. It really would be a great way to die. I now have a choke friend and he strangles me until I cum. I love the feeling of fading away and working hard for the ejaculation - intense focus.

Back